Chapter 49: Strength from the Past (M)

Start from the beginning

"B-but..." she stuttered again, confused.

"I'm staying for 10 days," he smiled.

Her heart went happy. She wanted to hug him tight and thank the heavens for having more time with him but she was really confused. "But why did you lie?"

"Honestly?" He asked.

"Duh, of course!" She rolled her eyes. She was being sassy again and Jimin loved it.

"I wanted to fuck you."

Her eyes widened. "You could have just told me or something! Why did you have to lie and make me cry?! I was really sad, you idiot!" She wanted to smack his head this time but she was still pinned underneath him.

"I thought it would feel romantic if I do so because I was already planning to propose. It went well anyway plus it already happened. There's nothing we can do about it."

"And how the hell was that romantic?!" She was fuming in annoyance.

"You'd long for me, and since I 'was' gonna leave, you would want to spend the night with me fruitfully. Jiwon, remember, you even insisted on our sex last night." Jimin smiled brightly.

"You fucking idiot!" She used all of her force to escape underneath him. She was really pissed off and she wanted to choke Jimin so bad using both of her hands until he can no longer breathe.

She stood up again and walked quickly yet after three steps, she stopped from her tracks and hissed.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked. He was worried. He approached her and held her hand.

"My vagina hurts." She told him honestly.

"Do you want me to look at it?" Jimin suggested.

"What for?" She asked, confused once again.

"What if I kind of tear it? We should see, Jiwon. Does it sting so much?" He asked again, worried, and Jiwon somehow freaked out because of what he said.

"Is that even possible?" She asked nervously.

Jimin shrugged. "Does it hurt that much?"

"Not really. Maybe I was just to reckless on moving."

"I'll look at it, okay?" And before she could even refuse, she was already in his arms and he laid her body carefully on the bed.

"Open up, wifey," he ordered and she carefully opened her legs. He had seen it a lot of times and he has owned her body for a lot of times yet here he is, still falling in love with her body, mind, heart, and her soul. But right now, he's loving her body.

The sight of her womanhood amazed him and it made his length to twitch and become hard.

"I-is it okay?" She asked.

Jimin, out of his mind, licked her clitoris which made her gasp. "J-Jimin...?"

He smirked. "Did it hurt?" Jimin asked.

"N-no?"

And he licked her again and this time, he wasn't stopping nor even Jiwon told him to do so. His tongue moved slowly, but it sent a high voltage of sensation to crawl all over her body. She was whimpering from pleasure, and her wetness from last night made it smoother to move his tongue around.

Jimin decided to go north, leaving tracks of kisses up her belly to her chest, and to her neck.

As he kissed her lips, he started to tease her opening by sliding his tip around her genitalia. She was humming beautiful melodies which Jimin loved.