Hotel G (S)

(THIS IS LIKE SUPER DIRTY NSFW JUST WARNING YOU.)
(Glad to write again I feel like with quarantine people might be reading and writing a bit more so that's kinda nice. Enjoy ;) )

"Trust me?" I ask with a smile.

He smiles back slightly, "Let's go, babe."

My heart rate is elevating by the second to the point where I can feel it while sat still. I'm nervous, but excited to take control. Grayson is usually very dominant in bed so I'm not very used to this but I want him to enjoy it.

I stand up off the hotel bed and walk over to my bag.

"Close you're eyes babe." I say as I reach into the bag and pull out the simple black blindfold.

It's kinky but also helps me feel more comfortable because he can't see me. Not at first anyway.

I walk back over to him and wrap the blindfold around his head and tie a simple double knot.

"Oh shit... okay." He smiled.

I run my fingers through his hair as he lightly hums in appreciation. I bend down and kiss his soft lips unexpectedly to him. He quickly accepts and moved his lips with mine. I pull away and stand up, then stop touching him completely for a few seconds. I reached down and grabbed his right hand and put it up to my panties, forcing his fingers to rub against my heat. He realized what I wanted him to do and slowly massaged my heat through the lace. I ran my fingers through his hair and fisted it loosely but enough to have control. I pulled his head away from me then pushed his shoulders down onto the bed. I climbed on top of him, straddling his waist and guided his hands to my hips. I leaned down and kissed him passionately. He ran his hands up and down my hips lifting up his big black T-shirt I was wearing.

"Take it off of me." I tell him and continue kissing him.

He follows my command and lifts the shirt up and over my head breaking our lips momentarily. I grind my crotch against the massive boner growing in his boxers. His hands suddenly grasp my breasts firmly and begin squeezing and teasing my nipples with his fingers. I moan into the kiss response. I break away from the kiss and my hips stop moving back and forth. I unstraddle him and stand up off the bed.

"Get on the bed all the way, lay down." I tell him.

"Yes babygirl." He says with a smile as he climbs back onto the bed.

I slip my black lace panties down and off my legs before I climb back onto the bed. I get on top of him upside down.

We have never 69'd before but he mentioned wanting to try it a few times and since I had him blindfolded I thought it would be something else he would like.

I slip his boxers down and he realizes what's going on around him. I slowly lower onto him and take his member in my mouth. He slightly twitches his hips up in reaction to the sensation before he begins licking up and down my heat. Nibbling and sucking every now and then. It was hard to focus on my task because of how amazing he was making me feel with his tongue. My face was getting hot the position was not the easiest to hold for long although I know it get great for both of us. I got off of him suddenly to which he slightly groaned in disappointment. But I quickly got back on top of him facing him. I grabbed his member and guided it into my entrance with no warning. He clenched his jaw and parted his lips slightly. I slowly sank down onto his length and adjusted to the width of it. I slightly moaned as it went deeper. As soon as it was completely in, I placed my hands on Grayson's chest to hold myself up. I slightly adjusted my knees on either side of his hips before I started to rock up and down. He lifted his hands up and blindly searched for my breasts. I breathily laughed through my nose and guided his hands to my breasts. I removed my hands from his chest and leaned back to where I was sitting straight up on him. I took my left hand and put it behind my back. I massaged the part of his length that wasn't inside me as I rocked on him and lightly massaged his balls. He groaned loudly, gripped my breasts tightly then pinched my nipples lightly. I moaned loudly in response because my body felt an elevated sense of pleasure. I felt warm all over and slight tingles running through my body. He grabbed my arms to stop me. He sat up and ripped his blindfold off with one hand. He smiled at me and aggressively leaned in for a kiss. He bit my lip slightly and tugged back, releasing it with a small pop. I moaned in response because it's ones of my biggest turn ons. He lifted me up slightly and guided me to stand up off the bed. He stood up and laid me back on the bed. He pulled his boxers the rest of the way off of his legs, tossing them to the floor of the hotel room. He climbed on top of me and immediately slipped his member into my heat. I moaned in response as he thrusted his hips faster and harder into mine. My legs wrapped tightly around his back along with my arms around his neck as we kiss roughly and sloppily. He slipped his forearms under the back of my shoulders and pulled me into him roughly. I tightened around his length as he repeatedly hit my sweet spot.

"Fuck babe you feel so tight." He growled against my neck.

He sucked harshly on the skin of my neck as I was breathing heavily. I ran my fingernails slightly across his back as he brought me closer to climax.

"I'm so close Grayson oh my god, right there."
I whispered into his ear.

He kissed me as he pounded into me as fast as he could. My legs and body squeezed around him as my high came. His pace slowed and he pumped a few more times before finally pulling out. He collapsed beside me, both of us panting in sex euphoria daze.

"Sexy as hell babe I loved it." He said.

"Maybe next time you can blindfold me." I joked.

"Where did the blindfold go? Let's do it right now." He said.

We both laughed then got up to clean up the wreck in the hotel room.

(Sorry for typos it's literally 6am oof.)