Quiet E(D)

(Its gonna be 2 updates in this book today and another one in another book. Yays. Sorry about slow updates, I got a boyfriend and a best friends to keep up with and school so I'll update when I have time. This is gonna be short but dirty so be ready.)

"They're all right out there." You whisper as Ethan slowly laid you down on your bed.

"They're busy and think we're doing homework, it's fine babe." He said as he laid beside you on his side.

You apprehensively silently agreed with him that it was okay as he slipped his warm fingers down under the band of your sweatpants. His finger tips lifted up the top of your underwear as you sucked in a breath out of nervousness. He's fingers ran up and down your wet heat slowly as a soft breathy moan escaped your lips.

"I haven't even started yet babe." He lightly chuckled. "You're gonna have to try to stay quiet." He said as he pressed his middle finger between your lips.

You put your own hand over your mouth as you used he other to grab the bed sheets as he moved his finger around.

"Ethan." You panted.

"Shhh." He said inserting his finger into your tight core.

You whimpered quietly as he pumped in and out.

"Holy shit you're tight." He whispered in your ear.

He continued to pump and curl his finger inside of you causing you to throw your head back against the bed and try to control yourself.

He removed his finger from  inside you and moves to your clit. He presses hard and moves his finger quickly back and forth causing you to choke on air trying not to make a sound.

Suddenly you hear your father yell your name as Ethan quickly rmevoes his hand from your pants.

Your underwear are soaked to the point where it feels like you were just swimming in them.

"Yeah dad?" You yell back as you get off of the bed.

"Come here sis. I want to show you something."

You stand up and glare at Ethan who's smirking at you.

"Fuck you." You mouth.

"Later babe." He winked as you walked out.