VALENTINES DAY EG

(This is gonna be cute as shit so hold on. )

E

"Babe!" You hear his voice yell across the airport.

Your head snaps quickly to where you heard him. You see him standing there with a suitcase being pulled by one hand and a bear that is almost taller than him and a flower stuffed in the other.

You grab a hold of your gift bad tightly and run as fast as you can. He sets his things down on the ground and opens his arms as you jump forcefully into them, wrapping your legs and arms tightly around him. He groaned at the impact and then slightly chuckled at you.

"Happy Valentines Day, baby." He said into your ear as you heard a few people clapping for you both around the airport.

You slightly teared up into the crook if his neck as you took deep breathes, smelling him and soaking in this moment.

"I missed you so much." He continued. He slowly set you down to give you a long hard kiss on your lips.

"And I'm guessing you missed me too because you're not saying anything." He laughed as you hugged him tightly again.

"I'm sorry. I missed you so muh to Ethan." You cried into his chest.

"Hey don't cry babygirl." He smiled pulling your chin up. He kissed your cheek softly and took his thumbs to wipe the tears away.

"We have a whole three days together. Don't waste one second of it crying." He pecked your lips again as he turned back to grab the bear.

"I got him for you." He smiled as he handed it to you.

You finally set down the bags in your hands so you could grab the bear.

"Thank you so much." You sniffled your tears slightly. "The bags are for you." You explained nugdging them with your foot.

He went to open them before you stopped him.

"No no!" You said. "Those are for when we get home." You said slowly.

He gulped noticeably and clenched his jaw. He grabbed his suitcase and the rose. "Then let's get the fuck home." He said turned on and rushed.

(YEET)

G

"Honey, I'm home!" You hear bursting from downstairs.

You laugh as you quickly roll out of bed to run down stairs and see your baby boy.

"Gray!" You said jumping from the bottom stair into his arms.

"Baby girl!" He replies while carrying your body towards the couch.

The mood quickly changes from playful to intense as he sets you down in the couch and hovers over you slwoly.

"Happy Valentine's Day." He said quietly as he softly kissed your upper neck by your ear.

A slight moan came out as he softly pecked your neck with warm kisses.

"I- I have presents for you in the kitchen." You tried to stammer out.

"Well I have some presents for you in my closet.. And one in my pants." He said as he nipped your neck.

(The second one was quick because I'm about to leave study hall so I gtg but. There you go. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.)