Football E

(I know it's been over a week and I told a few of you I would have your imagines up in a day but I bit off more than I could chew and just lost motivation to write for a little while. I'm sorry. All of the requested ones will be up soon but I just need a little time so they're good and not rushed. Imma make one of these for G too but not yet. Love you.)

Ethan and Grayson play college football together. You knew them since they were 14 and you never imagined actually being Ethan's girlfriend. Of course you imagined, but you had just never thought it would actually happen.

You never even thought they would go to college. They didn't need it. They were already so successful. But for some reason they decided to put some of the wealth from their success to buy their way into a nice college so they could play football.

They couldn't get scholarships because they didn't go to highschool and play foot ball on the team and get scouted so this was the only way. Even though they definitely could've gotten scholarships. They're really athletically talented. So talented, they carried their team to the playoffs. Ohio V.S. Alabama. (I don't know football, go with it.)

Alabama has a really good team, but they don't have Ethan and Grayson.

Ethan's the quarterback. He can throw 60 yards like its nothing. Grayson's the receiver. He's fast. They're brother bond somehow helps them. They never miss a pass.

(Enough with the background shit. Now present time.)

You bite your short nails anxiously as you stand on the side lines. You're not supposed to be here, but you need to be. Its so cold out. The wind blows, chilling you to the bone as you shiver in your Ohio State University hoodie. You adjust the scarf that's covering your pink nose and frozen cheeks. You shove your cold, numb hands quickly back into your hoodie pocket, rubbing them together.

"Come on. Come on!" You whisper to yourself as you stare at the clock.

They have to win. They have to win.

There's 36 seconds left and we're only down by 5. The ball just switched over to offense; which surprised you because Alabama could've just killed the clock and won, but they made a bad pass that was intercepted by your brother, Alex.

They have a chance now. They can't lose.

They're 70 yards away and already have 3 downs.

"Shit." You mumble as you see Grayson limp out into the line.

He was tackled hard just before possession switched and you knew it hurt him.

If Grayson doesn't run fast enough Ethan could get sacked and we lose.

They line up and the clock is still ticking down. They already are at 20 seconds as the center player, Jordan, snaps the ball to Ethan. 

He takes a few leaps back away from all the rough tackles as the crowd cheers on anticipation.

Grayson's running but not as fast as he normally can.

Ethan's running out of time as the defense from Alabama slowly break through his line. Grayson still isn't in position and Ethan has to make a quick decision.

He tucks the ball in his arm and takes off. Running through the everyone into an opening. He looks to find Grayson and sees him ready and confused.

Ethan pauses slightly and grabs the ball. He chucks it as hard as he can ad it flies through the crisp air towards his brother. Grayson turn and opens his arms.

The clock is at 11 seconds and Grayson is at the 25 yard line.

He fumbles it between his hands and almost loses his balance as he steps on his injured leg. He clutches the ball and holds it tight as he regains his footing and charges off.

An Alabama player is hot on Grayson trail, being able to gain in him due to Grayson's injury.

7 seconds.

He's at the 5 yard line when the Alabama player finally catches him. He leaps onto Grayson pushing him down in a successful tackle.

Your eyes widen as you see Grayson fall, right into the end zone.

The crowd explodes in cheers as you do to. Throwing your frozen arms up looking for your boyfriend.

Right after they add the points to the score board you know the game is over. 2 seconds left in the clock and the rest is history.

They won.

Ethan grabs his helmet and lifts it off his head as he runs like he's never run before to you.

His sweat hair clings to his forehead. Even in cold weather he's sweating. His smile is so bright it could light up the back sky.

He gets close and slows down so he doesn't run you over.

You lift your arms up smiling to as he picks you up with out saying a word. He pressed his lips to yours as he smiles into the kiss.

Your hands are wrapped around his warm neck and your legs around his red and white jersey.

You pull away slightly, leaving your forehead against his. As you both catch your breath.

"Eth, you won." You say quietly just for him.

He smiles and pressed a kiss to your forehead gently.

"For you, baby."

He smiled as he set you down. You smiled helplessly as he gave you one last quick peck before he had to go to the locker room.

"I'll be right out baby. I love you so much." He smiled.

"I love you too." You said as he ran back to the locker room with his team.

(Whatsss Gucci.)