Punished G (S)

We were hanging out with Cameron at his house just relaxing when we decided to watch a movie.

We were bored but didn't want to go home so why not?

Cameron chose the movie and got it all set up. He only had one small couch in his living room that sat three people, which was good because it was only Gray, Cam, and me.  The movie starts and we sit down I sit in the middle and Grayson sits to my right and Cameron to my left.

The movie starts and I lean my head on Grayson's shoulder. He shrugs me off and shakes his head. I felt hurt. Why would he shrug me off. That was rude. I look over to Cam and he watched Gray do that.

He gave me an apologetic look as I sadly smiled. The movie went on and I lowly leaned my head onto Cameron's shoulder. He didn't move but I noticed Grayson look our way.

He clenched his jaw and turned his attention back to the movie.

I laughed along with the movie and Cameron made fun of my light snorts.

The movie finally ended and Grayson decided to go home because it was getting late fast.

"Thanks for having us over Cam. I had fun." I smiled as I gave him a quick hug.

"No problem Angie." He smiled back.

Grayson grabbed my wrist and subtly pulled me to the door.

"Thanks Cam. I'll talk to you later." Grayson slammed the door before Cameron could respond.

"Grayson, what's wrong?" I asked cautiously.

He ignored me and tightened his grip around my wrist.

"Grayson." I complained. "That hurts."

"Its not the only thing that's gonna hurt after tonight princess." He smirked and pulled me to the car.

He didn't say anything the whole way home as I just stared at him wondering what his problem was.

We finally got home and he turned off the car and quickly got out. I made my way out of the car as fast as I could and walked towards the front door where he was already standing, waiting for me. He had already unlocked the door and opened it, letting me go in before him.

"What wro-" I was cut off by him.

"Are you cheating on me?" He yelled.

I stood there baffled because he would think I did such a thing. I would never cheat on Grayson.

"Wha- No!" I exclaimed.

"Why were you and Cameron like that? Why were you all over him?" He continued yelling.

"Because, like always, you were being a dick to me around your friends!" I yell back.

He huffed and gave me a fake smile.

"I'm a dick to you?" He laughed. "Well I don't go throw myself at other girls while you're sitting beside me." He fought.

"Grayson you're ridiculous. You know I love you. All I did was lean on him. You're making this into way more than it is." I rolled my eyes.

"Roll those eyes again baby, and you won't be able to sit for a week." He said lowly.

I unconsciously rolled my eyes again.

"Don't try to change the subject. I didn't chea-" He cut me off by grabbing my hips and pulling me.

He brought me over to the couch as I asked him, "What the fuck are you doing?"

He sat down and pulled me onto his lap roughly.

"Oh." I said quietly and seductively.

He bent me over his legs, my knees on the floor and my ass sticking out.

"You've been bad, haven't you babygirl..." He rubbed my ass through my leggings. 

"Y-yes." I whispered.

His hand came down quickly and he smacked my ass.

I jolted forward at the pleasure.

"Yes what?" He demanded.

He slapped my ass again making it sting.

"Yes daddy." I choked.

He spanked me again as I whined in pleasure. He grabbed the top of my leggings and pulled them down over my butt to reveal my black underwear. He rubbed my backside before smacking it again. He spanked me until my ass was red.

"Daddy. I'm sorry." I moaned.

"What was that?" He asked before smacking my ass again.

"I said I'm sorry daddy." I whined in pleasure.

"Are you?" He asked as he rubbed my booty.

"Yes." I said submissively.

"Show me." He said sitting me up.

I stood up and pulled my leggings off the rest if the way, kicking my sandals off as well. I straddled his lap and began grinding against him as I kissed his neck.

He moaned as I kissed up to his sweet spot under his jawline. He grabbed me by my hips and lifted me off of him.

"Go to the bedroom. Now." He said through gritted teeth.

I go quickly to our bedroom and I stand in front of the bed and take my shirt off, leaving me in my matching black lace underwear.

He comes in soon after and looks me up and down as he licks his lips.

"Oh babygirl is going to get punished for touching another guy, isn't she?" He smiled as he walked around me staring intently at my body.

"Yes sir." I respond quietly.