Baby G

(Thank you for 40k reads what the actual fuck.)

You tap your nails against the white marbled surface of the bathroom sink while staring at something that could change your life. The pregnancy test took 2 minutes to see if you are, or aren't pregnant. It's been 2 minutes and still no results. A ball tightens in your throat as you swallow it hard, waiting for the answer. You look up at yourself in the mirror. Your long wavy brown hair is greasy from not showering today, your makeup left over from the day before. To pass time you wipe away the makeup under your eyes and cool yourself off by splashing some cold water on your face.

You don't know if you're ready to be pregnant. You're only 23. This wasn't planned and you were nervous of what everyone would think. Your friends, your sister, your parents... Grayson.

As you stared at yourself in the mirror, filled with worry, a beep from the pregnancy test that it is done. You feel a chill as you are too scared to look down and you start to tear up, utterly terrified.

You look down at the test and begin to cry.

***

"Babe I'm home." Grayson yells from the living room.

You laid in your room staring at the ceiling, smiling to yourself.

"I'm in our room." You yell back hoping he will come quickly.

You hear foot steps tap up the stairs as you laid on the bed. The door is pushed open to reveal Grayson with an unbottoned dress shirt that he seemed to be taking off on the way upstairs.

"I'm gonna change into comfortable clothes. I'm exhausted." He chuckled.
He threw his discarded shirt st you jokingly with a smile as you smile and throw it back.

"So babe..." You say.

"What?" He asks as he unlatches his belt.

"I took something today." You smile at him.

"Took something?" He asks confused. "What do you mean?  What did you take?" He says walking towards his dresser.

"A test." You paused slightly. "A pregnancy test."

He shut the dresser drawer and looled over to you hastily.

"And.." He says obviously petrified.

"I passed." You giggled.

"What the fuck do you mean you passed?" He says worried.

"I mean I'm not pregnant." You say smiling.

"Oh thank fucking god." He sighs in relief and falls on top of you kissing you. "You had me worried for a second."

(I know its been forever. I have a boyfriend now so all my free time is fucking gone fam.)