The Kids Are Sleeping G(S)

(Hey i like people who comment so comment pls :) enjoy.)

"Everybody finished?" I ask at the dinner table.

"Yes mommy. Sooo good." Henry says.

"All done. But I still got peas on here." Charlie says as she pushes her peas with her finger.

The twins are only 4 so they have to go to bed at 8.

"It was delicious babe." Grayson leans in and gives me a quick kiss.

"That's okay Charlie. You can go get ready for bed." Charlie stands up and walks over to me. I pick her up and give her a kiss. "Muah!" Charlie giggled as I set her down.

"Goodnight mommy." She says.

"Goodnight sweetie. Henry you too." He walks over and I pick him up and spin him. I give him a pack on the cheek as he laughs.  "Alright now, go get in your pjs it's time for bed."

"I can put them in bed if you want." Gray suggests.

"Okay thanks babe, I'll do these dishes really fast." He gives me a kiss and runs upstairs after the kids.

***

I turn off the bathroom light and open the door into our bedroom. Grayson is laying on the bed on his phone with Netflix pulled up on the T.V. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Damn baby. Come over here." He says.

I smile and walk over to him. I'm wearing a big light grey t shirt, no bra, white cute underwear. I slowly dip into the mattress and crawl towards him slightly. He sits up and leans towards me. He smacks my ass somewhat hard as I gasp.

"Grayson be quiet the kids are sleeping." I whisper.

I lay back on the bed and he rolls on top of me and lifts himself up. "Exactly." He smiled as he leaned down to kiss me.

I smile into the kiss and he gets closer to my body slowly. He pulls out of the kiss to pepper them on my jaw and neck. I moan with a soft breath. As he sits up. He pulls down his black underwear to his knees. He licks his fingers and rubs my heat as I moan softly. My heart rate increases as he rubs my clit. My eyes are shut tight and my mouth is wide open only letting quiet moans out. My his roll up and down and in circles while his fingers move all around. My eyebrows furrow and I clench my bottom lip between my teeth as I begin to get more sensitive. He leans back and positions himself. He slowly puts the tip inside and I let out the loudest but still quiet moan yet. My muscles clench as he goes deeper which results in a soft hum from him. He lowers his arms down and wraps them under me. His hands holding onto my shoulders and his forearms under my back. He pulls himself into my roughly as I let out a whimper and a big exhale.

"Shhh." He whispers into my ear as he increases his speed. 

My hands are wrapped around his chiseled body and I use my finger tips to explore his toned back muscles. I lightly scratch His back only apply pressure when he trusts in. I continue to moan softly into his ear. I pulled my hand up to run my fingers through his hair that was already staring to sweat.

"Kiss me." He says as he leans down for a heated kiss.

Its sloppy and turns him on even more. His thrusts going deep into me and hard. I let out a moan that was too loud. And he slowed down.

"If you cant be quiet I'm going to choke you." Grayson said staring into my eyes before roughly kissing me as he began to thrust hard. Keeping our lips connected I still moaned into the kiss. He grabbed my bottom lip between his teeth and bit. I wanted to moan but knee I shouldn't because he was already pulling his right arm out from under me. He wrapped his big warm hand around my throat and squeezed slightly.

"Is that what it's going to take, or more?" He whispered with a dark tone.

"More." I whispered while not being able to breathe completely. I like it hard.

He squeezed tighter which made my face feel hot. I could still breathe but I loved how I felt. My body was on cloud nine and my body was shaking from pleasure. He let go of my neck and put his arm back under me. He began to pull down on my shoulders shoving me down onto his cock hard as he slammed into me. I clenched again which felt good for him. I could tell he was close by the small cracks of moans in my ear. He slowed his thrusts as he came. He pulled out and grabbed some tissues and handed me some to clean myself up as he did too.

"Damn babe I'm glad I married you. That dick is still bomb." I say as we get back under the blankets to cuddle.

"I swear its like your pussy gets better everytime we fuck. You're so hot babe. I love you."

"Awe thanks babe." I kiss him and smile.

I grab the remote off the end table and start scrolling through Netflix. "My show tonight." I say.

He groans. "Then that means I get head in the morning."

"Deal." I laugh.

(Just wrote it start to finish fast af not gonna check it for errors. Hope you liked it, if not then we'll ur probably right. Comment (: )