She a Teaser but a Pleaser E (S)

We walk in to Kian and Jc's house while he holds my hand and introduces me properly to his friends. I obviously know then from YouTube but I've never met them in person before so Ethan wanted to just do it normally.

"Hey guys, this is my baby Marrissa." He said kissing my cheek.

"Wow. You're baby's fucking old." Kian joked ad he politely shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you Marrissa, this is Kian, and I'm me. You already know." He winked playfully as I giggled.

We came here to eat dinner which was surprisingly made by Kian and Jc. A little unknown fact is Jc can cook. And well.

So we sit down at the small table with random plates and silverware to eat Jc's "chicken alfredo made by Jc and its amazing". Or that's what he said it was called. We all had friendly talk and they asked me some questions as Ethan rested his ward hand on my ripped jean thigh. It was comforting more than sexual to him but it drives me crazy when he rubs his thumb on my cold skin.

The chili was actually really good and after we ate we just sort of pushed our bowls to the middle of the table and talked. I wanted to get home. I'm in the mood and I can't do anything about it while Kian and Jc are only a few feet away from us.

I had non verbally asked Ethan if we could leave but he just shook his head and pouted, wanting to stay. I thought to myself that I know a way to get him home faster.

I slowly and nonchalantly dripped my hand into my lap as the other on held my chin up from the table. I slowly and secretly love my hand across my leg to Ethan's. When I touch his thigh he looks over at me and bites the inside if his lip as he furrows his eyebrows.

I ignore it and move my hand up to his open legs. He stiffens in his seat as he clenches his jaw. He tries to add into the conversation but his words fail to form as I grab him through his joggers. He moves his legs around slightly as I began to run in circles. I felt him almost instantly harden as I smirk to myself, swing how easy it was.

"Um g-guys. We have to go soon. We need to get um groceries." Ethan lied.

Kian furrowed his eyebrows and I saw Jc smile. I think he knew.

"Yeah. We need some groceries." I copied.

"Yeah. Groceries are really important." Jc said sarcastically as he smiled at me.

Kian didn't understand as he laughed awkwardly. "Uh yeah. I guess they are?" He said as a question.

I started rubbing faster as I felt him press against his joggers hard.

"Um." He grabbed my hand and squeezed telling me to stop as I did. "Yeah. So we'll see ya guys later." Ethan stood up while trying to cover his boner with his hoodie.

I smiled and said goodbye as we walked out of their house.

"Fuck you." He spat.

"That's what I want." I sassed.

He turned and grabbed me by my hips as I was walking down their sidewalk to Ethan's truck. He picked me up and wrapped his arms around my back.

He carried me to the truck and slammed me against it.

"Oh babygirl, if Kian and Jc weren't watching, I'd take you right here." He licked his lips as his breathing increased.

"You're too much of a pussy, Dolan." I teased.

He evily smiled as he set me down. "Get in." He rushed.

I ran to the other side and got in.

"Daddy, please drive fast." I whined knowing I was in control.