Art E

(Idk. Random.)

You grab then denim strap of your overalls and clip it to the button. You pull your thick hair up into a sloppy bun and wrap hour hair tie around it, securing it in place.

A big, thick, mostly transparent wrap is spread across your hard wood floor in your apartment. A large white paper canvas resting in the middle.

You and Ethan look at each other in your silly dirty outfits. Ethan in an old white shirt just covered with every color of paint, and pants to match. You're both barefoot at you step into your paint treys.

You nose srunches up at the cold but pleasant feeling. Ethan giggles as he pulls his foot out and steps on the canvas carefully.

You do the same.

Ethan's prints are a vibrant red color as yours are a soft blue.

You walk towards each other, a smile plastered on both of your faces. He holds his had out to you and you take it. He instantly pulls you to him and begins to dance with you.

You laugh because he's such a bad dancer and so are you, but you love to dance with him.

He twirls you away and you stop at the edge of the canvas. Then you run across it, slightly slipping in paint as he opens his arms. You jump and he catches you and spins as you wrap your legs around his waist.

"I disappeared." You giggle looking down at the painted floor.

"Oh." He smiles looking at it too. He suddenly got down on the floor and placed your back right into the painted footprints.

"Ethan!" You squeal giggling. "My art is gonna be ruined!" You laugh.

He leans down and kisses you sweetly before pulling away, resting his forehead on yours. "You are the art." He jokes before reconnectig his lips with yours.

(Awe.)