Stubble EG (D)

(If you came from "Choose" leave a comment here. If you didn't... What are you doin fool? Go read it.)

E

He runs his hand across his chin and cheek, feeling the prickly stubble run across his palm and fingers.

"Should I shave?" He asks you as you brush your teeth.

You spit out your toothpaste and wipe your mouth.

"Fuck no." You say leaning up to kiss his soft lips.

He giggles. "So, yeah, I should?" He jokes grabbing a razor.

"No!" You jokigly screech as you jump forward to stop him.

You accidentally fall to the floor and land on top of your shirtless boyfriend and erupt in laughter simultaneously.

"You're an idiot." He laughed.

You grab the razor and throw it on the floor behind you.

"But I'm your idiot." You say cheekily as you press a kiss to his lips once more.

"You're so dumb." He laughed. KHz

G

His arms are hooked under your thighs, pulling you as close to his face as possible.

His stubble rubs against your heat and upper thighs causing you to squirm and moan as Grayson devours you. 

"Oh my god." You whisper softly as you run your fingers roughly through his hair.

He sucks harshy on your clit and the feeling hits you all at once as you realize how thankful you are for no-shave November.

(I took my English exam in 6 minutes now I'm just waiting awkwardly alone in my class with my teacher for he next hour. Im just killing time man. )