I don't know what to expect with Enzo..all i know is that he uses drugs and drug deals..that's a little worry sum but i think i got this.

Enzo pulled up in front of a random building and got out. I watched him get out and waited for him to walk inside. I looked around and tapped my foot, a couple seconds later i took my phone out to text tiff but heard a vibrating noise coming from the cup holder beside me. I froze and looked down seeing his phone lighting up.

grab it

I looked around again and seen the sky getting darker. He dead ass just asked me to be his girlfriend and i'm already finna go through his phone...fuck it.

I quickly picked it up of course not knowing the password but still wanting to see who was texting him.No words just a red heart. I furrowed my eyebrows and felt myself about to over think but instead i tossed the phone back down. If he wanna be with me imma have to ask em who dis that is texting him.

Sigh.

A couple minutes later he got back in and quickly started the car.

"Who's that, that's saved in your phone with a red heart?"

He looked at me for a second and sighed. "Wha you already going through my phone na?" He asked, with his eyebrows narrowed.

"Not intentionally but you can answer my question though."

He stayed quiet and started driving. "She my friend."

"What type of friend is that for you not to use her name?" I crossed my arms, sitting up a little.

He just shrugged his shoulders and just gave him a stare. It's to early to be getting upset like this.

"Ni- if you wanna be in a relationship you can't have shordies in ya fuckin phone wit emojis as if they important. That's not how it's finna be with me so you betta fix that shit bruh."

"Ite yo."

The whole ride home was completely silent with low music in the background. I'm not even mad i just let him know that shit not finna slide with me, and all he gotta do is fix that...clearly she must be someone he already knew...but i'm hea now so wassup?

He got out the car and went in the back to take my bag out, he looked a lo frustrated but don't understand why.

I got out as he went in the house. I grabbed my bag with my ring in it and shut the door. As i started to walk my phone started vibrating in my back pocket.

Walking in i took my phone out and answered it. "Hello?"

"Uhhh yea Kenny right? You know you have work in 30 minutes, expecting to see you without your brother." Leo said.

My heart dropped completely forgetting i had a job.

what the fuck

"Oh shit- o-of course you'll see me there i'm getting ready to leave the house now actually." I said nervously chuckling.

Enzo watched me as i walking in the house, his eyes wouldn't move from my face.

I looked at him for a second then started to walk upstairs, still talking on the phone.

Enzo

I stayed silent the whole time cuh i ain't really have nothin to say. I don't like how she cusses at me like she my damn mama. Da girl that texted me wuh jus a friend tho, i ain't even put her name like that she did. Me an her ain't neva did shit we jus friends so that's why i really wasnt een trippin... she gone watch who da fuck she talkin to though.

I watched her as she came in the house, talking on the phone. I stared at her trying to study if she was pissed at me or not..i couldn't tell.

After a few seconds of me standing there i grabbed her bags and went upstairs a couple steps behind her.

Damn why her ass so phat bra?

I smiled a lo bit before licking my lips.

KENNY

I hung up the phone and sat on the end of the bed. Enzo came in after me and placed my bags down. "Wassup?"

"I gotta go to work, i whole forgot about that shit." I said while standing up.

Oh shit i fa got you had work too, damn you betta get ready." He replied.

I grabbed one of my bags and started looking for an outfit. I started feeling hands wrap around my waist. Looking down seeing his hands fold together and pull me back on him i slightly smiled.

He leaned up close to my neck and began kissing on me. I leaned my head to the side and smiled harder as he continued.

He made his way up my shirt and grabs both my titties squeezing em as he started sucking on my sweet spot.

A moan accidentally escaped from my mouth.