Chapter 40

Omg 10k reads thanks guys, keep reading and voting and commenting. I greatly appreciate it.

* Michael's POV*

I turn and see . . . . . Sydnei looking at me.

I wanted to smile so badly but I couldn't . . . . . . .  because my mind couldn't wrap around . . . . . . the person standing behind her. . . . .they look exactly like Sydnei. . .

The looked at me and smiled evily showing a knife.

My eyes bugged out as the person grabbed Sydnei and put a knife to her throat. . .. .

Sydnei looked behind her and saw the person and all anger grew over her. . . .

She snatched the knife out of the persons hand and began punching and kicking the person.

I ran to grab Sydnei and pull her off the person.

"J thought you went back to hell. . . ." Sydnei said through clenched teeth, trying to go back to the woman.

The door burst open and in walked Migo (Remember Migo and Miguel are the same person, Sydnei's father). . .

He looked at Sydnei, then me and then the woman.

"OMG . . .J. . Ja . . . Jasmine???" He said shocked.

I looked back and said "Jasmine?? As in Sydnei's mother Jasmine?" I say holding Sydnei so she wouldn't attack her.

"That's right, I'm Jasmine Michael. Your a cutie! !" She says winking at me.

Sydnei tries to break free but my strong grip won't let her.

"Jasmine what are you doing here. I sent you where you need to be. You put our family into danger. . . . . . .. . and tried to sell Sydnei." Migo says

"So what, I told you I NEVER wanted that trash to begin with (meaning Sydnei). I love all my other children but she is the scum on the bottom of my shoe." Jasmine looked at Sydnei and smiled.

I couldn't believe she was saying this, Sydnei was so hurt when she died but for her own mother to talk about her like that it, I kno she is devastated.

I didn't know I had loosen my grip . . . . . . . . .Sydnei charged for her jasmine and those two were on the floor going at it.

I ran to get her and so did Migo, he grabbed Jasmine and I got Sydnei. . . Sydnei only had maybe a scratch or two but Jasmine, had a black eye and a bloody nose.

I began to walk Sydnei out of the room "You are going to rot in hell.. . . . I thought you were my mother but no your just a whore in the streets trying to get a quick fix.. .  I hate you and everything you stand for. I'll make sure that Kylie never knows who you are and I will never be like you ever .  . . . do you hear me? You are dead to me and my brother and sisters. I'll help be mommy to them since I was anyway . . . burn in hell bxxch." Sydnei screamed at Jasmine.

Next then happens, the lights go out in the room and I stop right st the door.

Then a light appears, we turn around and see Jasmine twirling her hands around making a big ball of fire.

My eyes get big, Sydnei is so angry.

She pushes me out the way, "Sydnei NOOOO"

Jasmine throws the ball of fire at her, Migo runs inbetween her and the ball but it burst and a loud BOOM, is heard we all fall.

The room is still dark, my head is banging. I think I hit it on the wall.

I slowly get up, I can't see a thing with the smoke in the air as well as darkness.

"H-Hello," I say coughing "Sydnei, Migo" no one answers.

Some one screams behind me, I whip around and see Jasmine on fire.

I look at her burn, she reaches out her hand for me to help her. I go to reach but instead of her hand, I grab a alcohol that was sitting on the stand and pour it on her.

She is now balling screaming, "Now go and don't come back" I say stomping her into the ground.

She finally dies, the ground opens from under her and hands grab her, pulls her down and the ground closes back.

I see a bright a light shining behind me. I slowly turn around and see Migo.

Wearing white, with wings, and a gold halo. Standing over his body.

"No no Migo no you can't please" I beg on the verge of tears.

"Michael, my time has come." He starts "I have done what I am supposed to do. And that is to protect my children, especially Sydnei." He says

I look at his lifeless body laying and I didn't notice he is shielding Sydnei.

"Is she" I ask but can't finish.

"No she just sleep" he walks over and picks Sydnei up and lays her on the bed.

Migo turns around "You are a good man, I know you didn't mean to do what you did. I forgive you and so does Syd."

He kisses her forehead and then her body starts glowing

I panick, "What's happening??"

"Relax Michael, I'm healing her." He says sure of himself

Her beautiful eyes flutter open and she looks at her father . . . . .her eyes instantly becomes glossy.

Migo shakes his head and he bends down and hugs her for a minute.

He let's go and hugs me.

Then a gold staircase appears out of the sky.

He walks over to it, "I'll be watching you. If you need me just call my name, and I'll be there." He says "Mike, take care of my babies and my grandbaby." He smiles

I smile with a tear leaving my face.
He looks at Sydnei one last time and blows her a kiss. She is holding in her tears and blows one back.

He walks up the stairs to heaven and it disappears.

"Michael?"

I was still looking st the ceiling, "Yes"

"C-Can you hold me please" her voice was cracking.

I turn around and see little tears falling down.

I walk over to her and sit on the bed and let herean on me and cry her heart out.

I start crying too . . . my baby is so heart broken.

To be continued . . .  .. . . .

Vote??

Comment???

This was a crazy part so hope you guys liked it. I shed few tears during the end.

*MuxhLove*

-Syd