Chapter 7: Just a Kiss

"Sydnei's POV"

My eyes flew open to see Michael with a knife in his hands directly over my chest. I don't think he knows I'm up yet.

"I can't kill her," he pauses and see's me looking dead into his eyes.

His eyes grew with shock and stumbled back on the chair behind him. I spring from my bed with my gun hiding under my pillow.

"How did you know I was here," I say with the gun pointing directly at the center of his head. He didn't answer. He just looked at me.

"Answer me," I say loud through clench teeth, cocking the gun back and ready to aim and fire.

I can't help it. I want to shoot this bastard but something is holding me back. His body is stiff from the position he is in on the floor. Waiting to see if his life ends here. Do I really like him?

"Michael's POV"

"I don't know why I didn't just kill this girl when I had the chance, but something's holding me back. I don't know what but I want to kno. Her long dreads are swinging lightly, her chocolate skin in this light looks so-," I shake my head lightly. "What am I saying, I hate this girl or maybe I don't."

She eases the gun down and gun and walks over to the closet and pulls out her suitcase and packs her clothes.

"Syd, where are you going." I say getting off the floor and walking to where she is stuffing her suitcase.

"I'm getting away from you, just know that," she said. It kind of hurt me a lil but then again it didn't. This girl is so mean, and I have never seen her smile. I wonder how her sisters and brother ended up with her ass.

I hadn't noticed that she stop packing walked over to me and kick me in my groin and side. I immediately dropped to the ground in pain. "Bitch, what the hell was that for." "The next time you talk shit make sure you mouth is fuckin closed, dumb ass." she said standing over me. Shit I said all that out loud.

I didn't even care, all I say was red and fire. I grabbed her as she tried to walk away and kneed her in the stomach, she crouched down in pain. "That's it," she said and the next I know we are fighting hard.

"Sydnei's POV"

For 5 minutes, Michael and I have been fighting. Scratching, Punching, Kicking, Pulling Hair. etc,. We both stop and I look the hotel room is a wreck. Everything is broken in half, cut, bent, or worse. Michael has a scratch near his eye down the side of his face, its pretty deep. His lip is bleeding and he has a mark on his neck from where I bit him.

I have a bruised cheek, a big mark on my arm and a scratch under my lip.

The next thing I know everything goes black.

"3 days later Michael's POV"

"Can you tell me if she is OK yet," I say antsy

"Mr. Jackson, she hasn't woken up yet. Now we are trying our hardest but you have to be patient." One of the nurses informed me

Why isn't she waking up. I go back into her room. I walk into see, Sydnei sitting up looking around. Her bruises have healed quickly. Her face is so angelic.

"Sydnei, thank god your OK," I say relieved walking to her bedside.

"How long was I out," she asked. "3 days!!" "3 DAYS Oh My God," she screamed. "I've never stayed sleep for that long," she started hyperventilating. "Whoa girl come down, its ok. It sometimes happens."

She was making me worry about her, I can't help it I have a soft spot that only a few know how to get to and Sydnei was getting to it pretty fast.

"Mich-Mic-, I-I," her breaths were laboured. I didn't know what to do, so I just did what first came to my mind.

I looked at her lips and crashed mine into hers. And to my surprise she didn't stop me.

*Vote?? What you guys think.

Comment?? I love Feedback.

A/N: I would really love to know what you guys are thinking on my story. Drop off some ideas, that I can use in the next chapter. Maybe things can go good for Syd and Mike or it can turn bad. Up to you guys??

*Much Love