Chanter 26: More Evil to Come

*Michael's POV*

We arrive at New York finest hotel, I already called ahead and booked a room for about 2 weeks.

I grab Kylie and Migo grabs Sydnei, they both are still sleeping.

"Hello Mr. Jackson, we have you room ready for you and if you need anything give us a call" a nice older woman said walking towards me handing me my key.

We went on the elevator and Kylie started crying.

"Aw wants wrong with daddy baby huh?" I said bouncing her a lil

She soon started to scream in my arms.

Sydnei jumped up and out of Migo's arms and came over to me and Kylie.

She immediately grabbed her and rubbed her back, then I noticed she was singing to her a song that was soothing but it was like a song that calms your heart and soul and makes you smile.

"Smile though your heart is aching"

"Smile even though breaking"

"When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by"

"If you smillleee"

"With your fear and sorrow"

"Smile then maybe tomorrow"

"You'll find that life is still worth while"

"If yoooouuu just smillleee"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Sydnei was singing so beautifully, I mean I heard her sing before but she was really using her voice.

It was simply amazing and best part it put Kylie to sleep.

She is still rocking Kylie with her eyes closed and humming

"Hmm Hm Hmm" "Hm Hm Hm"

We got off the elevator and made our way to the room.

I opened the door and this room was real nice, and it was even better because Chloe, Shali and Edwin was inside watching TV and waiting on us.

"OMG Michael" Shali said and everyone ran to me and Migo

"I missed you Michael" Chloe said hugging me tight

"Michael I have been so sad, I'm the only boy and I can't get a break" he said whining

I laughed at Edwin, and picked him up and hugged him.

I put him down and decided to take Sydnei out for dinner since it was close to 7.

I'm going to woo my girl back

--------------------------------

*Migo's POV*

Mr. Jackson and Miss Sydnei just left to go out to dinner so I guess you can say I'm babysitting but I don't mind I love these kids.

Even Kylie and I just met her hours ago. She is so adorable. She looks like Sydnei but has Mr. Jackson's personality.

The kids are playing a board game and Kylie is on the bed fast asleep. I think that song Miss Sydnei sang had some type of power in it because she is peacefully sleeping.

"Hey Migo you wanna play" Shali said, she is so precious, that's my baby girl

"Sure baby girl, how do you play" I said grabbing her and sitting her on my lap

"Well i don't kno haha" she started giggling, she is so precious

I started tickling her and she started laughing then Edwin joined in and I tickled them both.

Chloe was looking at us but with a sad expression.

I smiled at her to cheer her up, she smiled a lil smile then her face dropped to sadness.

"What's wrong Chl" I said stopping my tickling session with the little ones.

"I just miss my mom and dad" she said in a whisper.

"Oh- I'm sorry princess" I said walking over to her "Just kno that they are looking over you"

"I kno but the person I miss the most is my dad!" she said looking me in my eyes "Me and him were the closest out of everybody. I loved my daddy, now he's gone. I kno my daddy isn't dead. I just kno" she was sobbing into her hands.

I gently hugged her and comforted her. I didn't kno she was holding all this in. An 11 year old shouldn't be going through this.

"Princess have you told Sydnei how you feel." "No, Sydnei doesn't wanna hear anything that deals with our father. She hates him with every bone in her body, but the thing is she won't tell us why"

I have a feeling why she won't tell the kids and I don't blame her, they aren't ready to understand.

"Chloe, just wait a while. You will soon understand" I say rubbing her back

"OK thanks for the talk Migo," she gave me a hug

"You kno you remind me of my dad, your so sweet and nice but also can give tough love"

"Well thank you"

"I love you Migo"

"I love you too Princess"

---------------------------------

*Unannounced Person 2*

Hmm, I can't believe this bitch stole my life from me. She was plain evil. Stopped anyone who got in her way. She killed my family, stole my money,and got me locked up for 5 years. She basically destroyed me. Now I want my revenge, she may be dead now but I will hurt her family like she hurt mine.

I will make sure of it.

*Sydnei POV*

Michael and I are out to eat. He suggested going out and just having us time. I couldn't disagree.

Were at New York & Bistro eating and catching up with each other.

Michael is complimenting me and making me feel wonderful but we still have things to work on.

As we are talking, I feel as if I'm being watched. I turn my head to the window to see a tall white man, dark black hair, and big black eyes standing outside the Bistro looking at me with such hate.

He is saying something but I can't tell.

"Umm Michael"

"Yes baby"

"You see that guy outside , he is staring at me"

Michael turns his head to look at he man

"Uhhh Syd no one is outside"

to be continued.....

Vote???

Comment????

A/N: I will soon be working on a new story called "King of the Damned". I will continue to work on this story but I will also be working on that one as well.

But let me know what you guys think??