Chapter 2: Getting Chosen for the Job

So after I hung up the phone from Julio, I waited in the room with my sisters and brother. Julio came with some guys and they put us into the car and we were off. "What's gonna happened to momma, uncle Julio," said a very tired Winney (Edwin's nickname I gave him when he was born), "Don't worry mijo, I'm gonna make sure your momma is taken care of." And with that, Winney laid his head on my shoulder and I held him close, while my sisters were leaning towards the door. I looked out at the window, and looked amongst the trees and wondered, "How did my life get this crazy; being abused at 5, almost in a permanent coma at 9, now my mother dead and my fathers the cause," with all the thinking I did, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

*3 hours later*

I woke up to the car jumping a lil. I saw we were on a dirt road. I looked over to see Winney, Lay Lay (Shali), and Lo Lo (Chloe) still sleeping. I looked up front to see Julio still driving but smiling extremely hard. I can't lie, it kinda freaked me out, "Uhhh Julio, I'm not being rude or anything but the fuck you smiling that hard, I find nothing to smile about right now," my voice was low but stern. I really wasn't in the laughing, nor smiling mood. He just turned to me, "Oh nothing, I'm just a lil happy, that's all!!" BULLSHIT but I accepted it. He parked the car and jumped out, and motioned for me to get my sisters and brother so we could get out. I helped them out and saw this big mansion, like house. It was dark, like my attitude. But for some reason, I sensed a cool sensation from the house. Like I was supposed to be here. We all walked inside, it was like a masquerade house. Paintings of woman in these big dresses and hairstyles, with the mask. And the men, with suits and armour, with masks. I looked around in awe, but in total fear, and apparently I wasn't the only one. I felt hands gripping my legs from my littlest sister and brother. Chloe looked kind of amazed. "Omg, uncle Julio, is this your house. Its amazing!!" "Yes mija, its mine." I stopped and looked at him like he was crazy, how can he afford this?? Last time I heard momma talking she said his ass was working at McDonalds. I let go of Winney, so he could go with Lo Lo and Lay Lay, so Julio can talk to them more. I walked down this hall admiring the pictures, and the knight statues. As I walked past each one, I felt like a new layer of skin was revealed. Like eyes were watching me, I turned around to see nothing but hallway. I turned back around and was presented with a door. A big black door that had the words," Tenga cuidado, una vez que entras, todos los secretos serán revelados." Luckily, I had taken Spanish in middle school, but I dont care, I'm going in this room. As I reached for the door, "NO" "STOP" Julio was running down the hall, out of breath he says "Mija, I have to train you before, you can step foot into this room" I looked at him with that WTF face and said "Train" He simply shook his head and took me into a room next to the black door. Inside were chains, whips, guns, A-Ks, bazzokas, rifles, knifes, etc.. I looked at him and said "What's all this, what ar-" I was cut of when I turned around to see Julio not in the room anymore. Instead stood a big, tall black man and a tall hour glass shaped woman. "We are your trainers. Helga and Bernie. You will do what we say, when we say, or you will die. You cannot tell your sisters or brother what you do for a living." I looked at the man, then the woman said "Sydnei right, you have been chosen to complete a series of task, that we either get you paid or get you killed. I think I already kno which one you will do." Before I could say anything, they threw me a ball, I looked at it, rotated it, shook it. It was just a stupid ball, "What the fuck is th-" the ball exploded with gas. And I was out like a light. 

Vote?? What do guys think??

I think its kinda boring but COMMENT and tell me what you think!!

*Much Love*