Chapter 10: BUSTED!!!

After he said that I just let it go. I walked in the bathroom and closed the door. I turned the shower on, got undressed and hopped in. 10 minutes later, I walked out with a towel around my body. I noticed Michael was in the bed already laying down. He was only wearing his boxers.

I couldn't help but to stare at his body, its so defined.

His broad shoulders, his toned chest, his angelic face.

"Why thank you," he said smiling at me.

"Fuck," I screamed inside. I need to really learned to be more quieter.

I got dressed in a long T-shirt with no bra and some shorts and hopped into bed with him.

"Goodnight baby girl" "Goodnight Michael"

----------------------

*2 hours later Michael's POV*

Uhhh I can't sleep, I have had plenty of women in my bed before why can't I sleep when she's here.

I slowly get up to go to the bathroom, I quickly go in and come back out. I noticed Sydnei's pants were on the floor.  *smiles evily*

She was knocked out cold, I just want to touch her. She's so beautiful.

I creep back into the bed but under the covers in front of Sydnei. I am directly in front of her legs. I slowly opened them and she is wearing boy shorts, dam this girl is thick. I pull the boy shorts off her making sure not to wake her up.

I throw them to the side and I look back at her naked womanhood. I gently push her legs to the side, to get a better view. And I just realized something.

"She's a virgin," I say quietly

"Hmm, well I guess I can give you a lil taste.

I slowly get in the center of her, so now I'm face to face with her womanhood. I lick her slit up and down slowly teasing. She starts to fidget a lil but doesn't wake up.

I caress her legs and use my tounge to find her clit and slowly suck on it.

I flick, lick, and suck her gently. She's starting to moan in her sleep, god this is killing me. Her moans are like music to my ears.

I can't stop myself, she is so sweet. I'm like an animal right now. I feel her body tensing up, she's about to come.

I can't stop now, I am sucking on her clit for dear life. She is basically screaming right now. And I am loving and I think Mikey Jr is loving it as much as I am.

She suddenly sits up with her eyes still close moan "I feel it, UGHHH" and wit that she came. All in my mouth, and the sheets.

She then lays back down and her chest is rising heavily from breathing. I get up from under the covers and go in the bathroom.

I slowly close the door and wrapped my hands around Jr and start to stroke him roughly.

"Oo shit," I said through clenched teeth.

What is happening am I falling for this girl.

I am so close, I start stroking him violently, pre cum is oozing out slowly onto my hand.

Seconds later, I cum so hard on my chest, on the mirror and on the floor.

I finally came down from my release and cleaned up my mess.

I washed my hands and open the door to leave but theny eyes go wide when I see Sydnei standing on the doorway, smirking.

And all I heard was "BUSTED".

to be continued

A/N: Hey guys what you think. I know I've been away for a while but hope you guys like it.

Vote??

Comment??