Chapter 29: Revenge amd Heaven Sent

*Narrator's POV*

The man shot Joshua and his friends a few more times then grabbed Sydnei's unconscious body and left to go to his home.

*Back to Migo and Everyone else*

"Mr. Migo Anderson" a doctor called out

Migo stood up, the kids were asleep on the chairs in the hospital.

"Can you come with me please" the doctor walked off

He had one of the other bodyguards watch the kids while he went with the doctor.

Migo walked into his office and sat down in the chair in front of his desk.

"What's going on doctor? How is Mr. Jackson?" he said

"Well Mr. Jackson is not responding to our help" he stopped.

Migo felt a ray of pain shoot to his heart

"What are you saying, Doc?" he says on the verge of tears.

"I'm saying that Mr. Jackson is dead, I'm sorry" the doctor says lowering his head.

Migo dropped out the chair and starts crying.

"Sydnei is going to be so hurt" he says through his sobs

*Sydnei's POV*

I am awoken by a sharp pain to my chest. I start screaming to the top of my lungs. It feels like apart of me has died and the pain is unbearable.

I open my eyes to see I'm in a big mansion like house but this isnt a sight anyone would want to see.

Its all black with cobwebs, cracks and depression.

"Well look who is awake?" a voice comes from behind

I whip my head around and see this man that has evil written all over his face.

I squint my eyes then get a better look at him, then I open my eyes wide when I noticed who it was

"Malcolm, the man that raped my mother and caused so much pain to my family" I say getting up.

"Oh no dear your wrong" he pulls out a gun and points it at me "Your mother ruined my life."

"Yea Cuz your were sent to prison, where you belong" I say stepping back.

"You were to young to understand, Jasmine told you any stories just so you wouldn't know the truth." he says sitting down

"You might want to sit down and listen because there was a lot you didn't know about your beloved mother" he says gesturing me to sit down.

I sat down on this huge recliner and let him talk.

"See Syd, Jasmine was a con artist. She sleep with men for money for herself, not for her family. When I met your mother, I didnt know she was married but I was and I should have left her alone but she was so beautiful but she was an evil bit-" I stand up and get in his face.

"You will not sit here and call me DEAD mother out of her name, do you understand me?"

He raises his gun and shoots it in the air

I jump back "I thought so" he says sitting back and continuing his story.

"Anyway, she was an evil bitch that just loved money. She told me she would leave her family for me if I gave her whatever she wanted. When I refused she got upset and killed my daughter, Emma. You didn't know your mother was a trained assassin?"

My eyes bugged out.

"Like mother like daughter, is the saying right?" he said smirking.

"Anyway, she killed my daughter and said I raped her and stole her money" he trailed off "I was sent to jail for 7 years, I lost my wife and other daughter Megan."

"I planned to get out a lil early and kill your mother but it seems someone beat me to the punch" he smiled nonchalant.

My blood was boiling. So much has happened in my life, I don't know what's true or a lie anymore. If all this is true my mother is wicked.

I am now crying in front of Malcolm.

"Oh princess don't cry, you can go and be with her in hell because that exactly where she is" he said standing up and pointing the gun towards me

This is the end, Michael's gone, I am a burden to all those that exist why am I here..

-------------------------

*Michael's POV*

Heaven so far is pretty nice, I keep eating toast with butter and I'm dressed in all white.

I haven't gone to talk to God yet but I'm kind of nervous.

I mean I have not been the nicest cherry out of the bunch.

"Michael Jackson," a man with wings comes to me with a clipboard "yes sir" I say timidly

"He will see you now" he says pointing to the golden stairs for which I walked up and met the King.

"Hello Michael" he stood tall and a very deep voice

"Hello God, OK God I know what your going to say "To hell with you" I mean I haven't been perfect, I've been killing people, hurting people around me. But most of all, I hurt the love of my life, Sydnei." I put my head down in shame.

"So if your going to send me to hell, I understand" I finally said as tears soon fell down my face

"Are you done Michael?" his deep based voice rung in my ears.

I nodded my head

"Haha I'm not sending you to hell son" I whipped my head up in confusion.

"You see Michael you are one of my angels that is like well..... a keeper of peace." he said

Me I was still confused.

"Meaning you are not naturally killing them, yes the die on earth but they are brought here to be taught that the things that they were doing before are bad and they need to learn good."

"So I was helping you get the bad people out but bring the good people in" I say comprehending everything.

"Yes Michael once they understand the good, they are then born again into new people. Just like you Michael, you are not dead really, your just in a coma."

"A coma"

to be continued......

Vote???

Comment????

This book is slowly but surly getting closer to the end..I might continue a lil longer but yes it has to come to an end sooner or later. But for now tell me what you guys think???

*MuxhLove*

-Syd