Chapter 35: I KNEW IT!!!!

* Sydnei's POV*

I still have this sack over my head, I know I'm sitting on a bed, my hands are tied behind me.

I'm rubbing on the bed and it's soft like a cloud. That's where I want to be. Far far away from here.

I'm still not at ease for I think I know who took me from Malcolm.

And if I'm right, then he will die today.

I hear footsteps coming up, "Yea Jack, he's bringing Michael and I know he's bringing more people with him. I need you guys to stay in position"

I hear a man say outside the door. The knob slowly turns and the door opens from what I can hear.

"Are you alright, Sydnei" the man said

I didn't answer because I was scared. I admit it. I hadn't been scared in a long time.

But this is another type of scared. This scared was the scared that made you wanna throw up.

"Babygirl it's alright, please answer me.......I know you know please.........just answer." he says

I can't believe..........it's really him, I can't wrap my head around this.

"Smiley, please.....if you don't talk to me. At least talk to your baby."

As soon as he says that, the sack is removed from my head and my eyes fall upon Kylie walking over to me.

"Kylie omg baby" I cry as I wiggle through the ties. I feel man hands on me untying the rope.

As soon as I'm free, I jump up and grab Kylie and spin her around, the tears are drenching my face and her soft cheeks.

"Ma-ma, ma-ma" she says wrapping her tiny arms around my neck.

"Yes baby momma's right here. God I how much I missed you." I say pulling her back and looking at her face.

She has tears coming down her face too. I wiped her tiny eyes and kissed her all over her face.

"I knew you would be happy to see her again!" I heard from behind

I didn't turn around because my soon bad dream that I thought I was living in was becoming reality.

"Your not real, your not real" I said holding Kylie close

"I am real and I'm sorry" he said.

"Pop-pop" Kylie cooed

I stood up with Kylie in my arms, and I turned around to see what I already knew was here.

My eyes were fell upon the man that I resented.

"I KNEW IT" I screamed

It was...................

To be continued.....

Vote??

Comment???

*MuxhLove*

-Syd