Chapter 17: Aint Nobody Gettin None!!

*Unannounced POV*

That day at the hospital was crazy. I overheard Ashley and some man talking about breaking up Sydnei and Michael's relationship. How can someone be so mean and cruel.

Wait, I have no room to talk, look what I have done to my own people. Shits crazy.

I can't reveal my identity at least not now, because if I do too early. I might be pushed away. For now, I will just continue to watch over them.

The best way I can...

----------------------

-----

*Sydnei's POV*

3 days later, I was released from the hospital, and again I was asleep for 3 days straight. I don't know what to do anymore.

One things for sure, Michael has been by my side through everything. He's helped me in and out the car, opening doors, helping me bathe, and feeding me.

A real gentlemen...

So we just got home and I feel a lil different. I know I'm upsetting my sisters and brother.

What kind of example am I setting by driving off a cliff and nearly killing myself.

Michael opens the door with me on his waist. Soon as the door is open wide enough. The kids run downstairs and run to me with tears in their eyes.

"WHY, WHY SYDNEI, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?? Shali says through her cries clinging onto my leg.

"I'm sorry baby sister. I was just-" I can't even talk. I'm too hurt. The tears just flow.

"OK guys Sydnei knows what she did was wrong but you guys give her some time she will talk," Michael says defending me.

Before if he had done this, I would have chewed his head off for talking for me, but for some odd reason. I want to thank him for it.

He helped me upstairs, I have a lil limp from the accident.

We into our bedroom. And its covered with orange azaleas and a giant minion (I really love minions from Despicable Me) and a giant Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar.

I look in amazement. This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.

"Do you like it" "Michael like is an understatement, I love this. This is amazing. How did you find time to do this, you were with me the whole time." I say grabbing my minion and my candy bar and biting into heaven.

He smirks and laughs a lil "Well I have my bodyguard help me out a lil. Plus the incredible 3 Musketeers."

I laugh at him, he is really sweet.

"Come here Michael," I say putting my things down.

He walks over to me, and kneels down in front of me.

I bend down and press my lips onto his. I kno my mouth tasted like cookies and cream but I didn't care I just wanted to kiss him.

He wasted no time in kissing me back. He leaned forward and I was laid back on the bed and he was on top of me.

There was so much passion, I didnt know how to take it.

*Michael's POV*

Kissing Sydnei was like going on a rollercoaster. It was nervous, fun, exciting, and breathtaking.

I was falling deeply in love for her.

Her body under my body was getting hot and I loved it.

I slowly moved my hand to cup her breast and she stopped kissing me and moaned.

She looked at me and I smirked at her. "I already know what your about to say, your a virgin, right??"

She looked at me in complete shock. "Ho-how di" "That night I ate you out, I could tell. Don't worry baby girl, I won't rush you for anything you aren't ready to do" I smiled reassuring her it was OK.

She looked at me and nodded.

I'm going to get this dam girl to smile even if it kills me.

I kissed her again and slowly nibbling her ear. She gasp, gripping my back.

I went lower to her caramel neck and sucked on it for life. She moaned out loud. I moved even lower to her breast, about to move her shirt up to get a glimpse of her perfect breast.

"SYDNEI, MICHAEL WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN THERE??" a loud bang at our bedroom door, startled me, making me fall off Sydnei.

"Dammit" I said rubbing my arm, getting up to go to the door

"I'm never going to get any action" I said in my thoughts.

"With an attitude you won't be getting anything for a very long time buddy." Sydnei said scooting on the bed more

SHIT

to be continued....

Vote???

Comment??  Tell me what you guys think???

Who is this unannounced person?? Do you??

Will Sydnei and Michael ever get their "alone time"???

*MuchLove*

-Syd