Chapter 24: Doughtnut Anyone??

*Michael's POV*

What do I do? What do I say?

"Do you want to hold her" she said again, catching my attention.

She held out our little toddler in her arms for me to grab her.

I held my hands out, shakingly, and she grabbed my hands and made her way into my arms.

"Her name is Kylie Sharee Jackson." Sydnei said rubbing Kylie's arm

"Jackson?" I said looking up at her.

"Yes Jackson? What you thought I wouldn't give her your last name?"

I nodded and she smiled that beautiful smile that I love and shook her head.

"Just because we aren't together and had our differences, doesn't mean his isn't your child and she doesn't deserve your name." she said

I looked down at Kylie and say she had some of my features; my dark curly hair, my lips and my eyes.

She was the most beautiful thing in the world. And she was mine.

"I'm sorry Sydnei. I really am"

"Me too Michael, about not telling you about Kyls, not leaving you."

"You had every right to leave, I really did love you, and I still do Smiley. Ashley is a thing of the past."

"Michael, I understand but right now my life is OK, I'm not ready to be in a relationship again." she said looking at Kylie

That hurt me so much, what I would give just to be with Sydnei again. She is my world. I love this girl. Even if its been two years.

Sydnei will be mine again and I will make sure that it stays that way.

--------------------------------------------

*Sydnei's POV*

I figured he was gonna say that. "I still love you" blah blah blah.

I am not falling for that again.

I do have to admit, I have a lot of love for Michael, I might still actually love him, but he can't know that.

I will hide my feelings from Jackson forever if I have to, just to show him you can't play with my feelings.

We are still riding in this car and Michael is enjoying his time with Kylie and she is up now. Giggling and smiling like she has known Michael forever.

I look out the window, watching the buildings go by and letting the brezze hit my face.

The car stops at a red light and I see this really cute guy at the doughnut shop across the street and he is looking.....at me.

I can't help but blush. He is really cute but nothing compared to Michael.

Wait what am I saying?? I'm not with Michael.

He is staring at me smiling . He seems tall. Blonde hair, green eyes. Strong facial features. Muscles wanting to be released from that shirt he's wearing.

Let's just say he's a hunk.

"Hey can we stop and get a doughnut"

to be continued.......

Vote???

Comment??

A/N: Hey guys I know I am really shitty right now, taking forever but I will gt better, so as always TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS!!!!

*MuxhLove*

-Syd