Chapter 1.

Before you read my book, please note that warnings are there for a reason. If you are easily triggered, no good will come by reading yandere books. Prioritize your mental health. There are million other stories in wattpad to suit your preference.

Trigger Warning
(Please take the time to read)

My characters in general are possessive, controlling, psychotic, downright asshole, monster - you name it, just expect the worst.

Every character of mine behaves in a certain pattern for a reason, and it is part of the plot and storyline.

I write what I like, doesn't mean I support the kind of behaviour.

When you watch a murder or abusive relationship movies, you don't go to the director and script writer and complain to them. It's your choice whether you want to watch it or not.

Dubious consensual, non consensual scenes and kidnapping involved. This story will probably make you mad or questioning your sanity. Common sense is the thing that enable us to separate between reality and fantasy.
I don't argue with self-righteous people, I will just block.

I love to see people comment on my stories, but please also be mindful that if reading this makes you uncomfortable, it will be better to stop than trashing the characters, because it can be really demotivating for a writer.

I do not, in any way, condone any negative behaviour depicted in this story, nor that I assumed any of BTS members has this kind of behavior. This story is solely for entertainment purpose. In real life situation, in any kind of relationship, please use your common sense to distinguish which things are acceptable or not.

Also, I will assume all of you have read this warning when you proceed to the next chapter, therefore if some readers still indirectly call out on me for the non consensual scene, it's lowkey dumb when you are easily triggered but still continue to read this book. And I consider myself as quite mild in detailing those scenes. Be smart, please. An adult should know the drill. (Minors are not allowed to read all of my books!)

Lastly, please don't put spoiler in the comments. If that happened, then I will have to delete it. Hope you understand.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy this book, and please vote or comment.

Thank you, stay safe, stay healthy, and keep going.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞