10

I run into Isa's room telling her the plan for tonight, and how we need to be prepared for anything. Quickly getting into the shower doing my little routine, I straightened my hair, and applied light make up.

 Quickly getting into the shower doing my little routine, I straightened my hair, and applied light make up

Left (Rose) right (Isa)
"Rose you look fine fine" isa says looking at me.

I roll my eyes and, blow her a kiss. I grab my purse, keys and jacket. As I'm heading downstairs Mar grabs my wrist, looking me in the eyes he says.

"Be careful"

"I know Mar I'll call you if anything" I say back.

Rushing into my car, I check my phone to see Mattia had sent me the address. It only took 10 minutes to get to the club, parking my car quickly isa and I made our way to the entrance.

I saw the boy's standing by the door, my breath hitched as I saw a girl clinging onto Mattia. How are you gonna invite me out and, bring another female with you?

I felt jealous, he wasn't mine I reminded myself. He can do whatever he wants, isa grabs my arm pulling me into the club. I look back at Mattia who's eyes were looking everywhere but, into mine.

He's just a mission nothing else.

I head straight to the bar.

"4 shots of henny" I says to the bartender.

He nods preparing my drinks, I wasn't gonna let him stop me from having a good night. I take the 4 shots one after another, it's not long till the alcohol takes it affect on my body. I wasn't drunk but, I was tipsy enough to have fun.

I see Isa and Alejandro dancing, and Kari was doing the same with some girl. I look around for him, he's sitting at a table with his toy right beside him. She's desperately trying to get his attention, kissing his neck and grasping his body.

I roll my eyes making my way to the dance floor, the fast beat song had changed.

"We're gonna take it back.. and slow" the dj says into the mic.

How many drink by Miguel played loudly through out the club, as I'm waking I feel someone grab my wrist softly. I turn to be met with a curly haired boy, with caramel skin and beautiful eyes. Nothing compared to mattia.

"Dance with me" he says eyeing me up and down

I look up at Mattia seeing his jaw clench, I smile and drag him to the floor with me. His hands instantly found their way to my body, turning me around guiding my hips to the music. He lightly pressed himself against me, I maintained eye contact with Mattia the whole time.

I could see him getting angrier every second, I decided to push him over the edge. I turned around smashing my lips against this stranger, his hands traveled down to my ass gripping it lightly. I feel my body being ripped off, turning around I see Mattia.

He pulls my arm dragging me into a bathroom, locking the door behind himself. I back up as he gets closer to me, my back hits the wall. Mattia lets out a small laugh, inching closer to me.

"What did you think you were doing out there huh?" He says.

"I was just dancing" I say innocently.

Mattia stands directly in front of me, his hand makes it's way around my neck.

"Don't ever pull some shit like that again" he says angrily.

"And why not I'm single" I say giving him attitude.

He grips my neck tighter.

"Because you are mine."

-
I'm so sorry for the late update but thank you guys so much for 27k I appreciate you guys so much!!
I love seeing y'all comment on the chapters, get ready for the next chapter 💓💓💓