19

The next day, Jimin woke up first, letting the morning sunlight seep uncomfortably through his eyelids. He groggily opened them, stirring in his position, noticing that Hana was still sleeping soundly next to him. He carefully turned to her side to face her, quietly admiring her features. He noticed how the warm sun shone over her cheeks, giving it a honey-like glow, complimenting her natural complexion. Her lips were a little parted, and her natural eyelashes were just perfectly defined. Her baby hairs were messy along with the other pile of hair behind her head. She looked like a baby once again, which melted his heart and left the man in awe. He leaned forward to kiss her cheek, and to his surprise, she doesn't even move. He chuckled a little, gently pulling up the blanket that was slipping to the ground. After tucking his baby in, he slowly left the bed to wash up.

It was only about fifteen minutes later when the woman finally woke up, rolling around in bed when she peeked open her eyes to see that nobody was next to her on the bed. She sat up, hearing the sink running in the bathroom. She peered over to her phone to check the time which read 9:23 am.

Jimin came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and a towel above his wet hair. His toned body was decorated in some water droplets, and he looked refreshing. His abs were defined, and his muscles were all toned in the right places. He just had the perfect body physique.

"Wow." Hana dreamily said, smiling crookedly. Jimin whipped his head towards the bed, seeing Hana basically ogling her tired eyes at him. He chuckled, "Oh, good morning." He chimed, his ears turning a little pink.

"Oh yes. Good morning to me." Hana teased, smirking a little. Jimin rolled his eyes, ruffling his hair with the towel, going over to his suitcase to find some clean clothes. "Who do you think you are to go around with that perfect body of yours?" She continued to pester the young man, who's already flustered. He sheepishly smiled, ignoring whatever she said like passing air.

"Go wash up. We should get breakfast downstairs before they close." Jimin advised, throwing on a shirt and some pants. Hana was having way too much fun, "Why do that when my breakfast is right here?" She sang, pointing at her boyfriend.

The man shook his head, putting away his towels to turn around, only to see her continuing to smile. She squealed when Jimin basically attacked her on the bed, effortlessly picking her up and walking into the bathroom despite the small hits on his back.

Hana playfully grumbled, pulling the shower curtains shut in front of Jimin, dismissing him. The man giggled, leaving the bathroom. When he heard the shower running, he went to his luggage to pull out a small shiny bag. With all the events that went on yesterday, he completely forgot about his Christmas present for Hana. He smiled a little, hopping on the bed with the bag on his left side, waiting for her to come out.

-

"Waaahhhh." Jimin mocked in a high voice when Hana came out with a full body towel with her wet hair sprawled out. The woman laughed immediately, "I don't even look attractive." She commented, quickly slipping on her shirt and jeans.

Jimin frowned, walking over to her, "No, don't say that. You're perfect." He softly said, holding her by the shoulders. She looked up to see his small frown and pouted lips. She smiled, pulling his face lower to peck him. "You're the cutest. Love you." She piped, drying her hair with the towel and walking away to the bathroom to fully dry it with the blow dryer.

When she finally came out of the bathroom again, she saw Jimin sitting by the edge of the bed, patiently waiting and gazing at her with a smile and a small bag in his hands. "What is that?" She pointed to the bag, walking towards him. He pulled her to sit on one of his thighs, "I know Christmas was yesterday, but I completely forgot to give it to you. It's a present." He cooed as she hesitantly took it in her hands. "But I didn't g-"

"No no no, you don't need to." He interrupted her, "Open it." He excitedly said, watching her fingers pick at the bag. His heart raced against his chest, anticipating on her reaction. When she saw the small jewelry box, she smiled immediately, opening it gently to reveal a beautiful small silver ring with a knotted heart in the middle, embellished by small diamonds. She gasped in awe, immediately wrapping her arms around his upper body. "I love it." She said, feeling his laughter's vibration against her body.

"It's a promise ring. Look- I know I may not be the most romantic person on Earth, but I'm learning." He admitted, which brought tears to Hana's eyes. She pulled away, and he grew alarmed. "Why you cryin'?" He cooed, brushing his thumbs under her eyes. She slipped the ring on, and it was perfectly fit. "Because you're so sweet." She quietly said, feeling grateful for someone like Park Jimin. He grabbed her hand and leaned forward to kiss her lips, "You're the best thing that happened to me."

Hana gazed into his spellbound eyes, absorbing herself in his ocean. To Hana, Park Jimin was her favorite book to read. His chapters were sometimes long but short yet intricate. The words that danced on each page served meaningful purpose. There were little grammar mistakes here and there, but the storyline was so captivating that it all ran past her eyes so that she didn't even have enough time to notice it. To her, he was completely flawless.

To her, he was a perfect book— a perfect book that she wanted to keep on her shelf forever.