Clash Of The Divine Artifacts - Entwined Fates

Start from the beginning

"We came this far! No! Our city, our friends, our future. . .! We will get them back!" Shiro grabbed my hand and held it tightly and I held on tightly as well as the tentacle came toward us. "Role of the Gatekeeper! Rule of Resurrection!" Shiro's book begins to shine brightly as he gets ready to summon his attack.

"Role of the Wanderer! Rule of Rending!" The sword in my hand that wasn't being held by Shiro began to shine brightly as well as I got my attack ready. I could feel Shiro's hand shaking slightly but I squeezed it to comfort him.

"Engrave mine name unto thee! Manifest thy might! Cosmic Terror!"

"Engrave mine name unto thee! Come forth! Boundless Tail!"

A powerful burst of energy from our combined attacks flings the gigantic tentacle back. But the impact of the attack is as negligible as the brush of a feather for the colossus who remains indifferent as always.

The being just stares in the sky as it just ignores everything that is happening around them. I could feel Shiro tug at my hand which caused me to stop looking at the being who still was indifferent to everything.

"Masato." I could see a blush appearing on Shiro's face and I could feel my face growing hot as I realized what we had to do next to fix this. I just turned my body around to fully face Shiro. I sent my sword away as I put my hand on the being. I was still holding Shiro's hand with my hand that wasn't touching the being.

I could feel myself shaking a bit as I closed my eyes trying to ignore my heart that was beating loudly. I could feel Shiro put his hand on the skin as well as he started to lean closer to my face. I felt air on my face for a second before lips finally connected with mine.

As our lips slowly meld together, the world surrounding us just falls away around us. It was subtle but I could feel Shiro leading the kiss which caused my face to grow hotter as my heart beat loudly in my ears. 'His lips are so soft. . . '

I could feel the being disappear from under our hands and light shined brightly from outside of my close eyes. After the kiss between us stopped I couldn't open my eyes so I decided to just go to sleep. 'Ahh. . . I'm so tired but I got a kiss from a cute boy. . . A point for Masato. . .!'

I woke up after a while on the ground with my hand still grabbing Shiro. I looked around a bit dazed and confused not understanding where we were.

"Where are we?" I realized that we weren't in a destroyed city of Shinjuku anymore before I could do anything else. My phone shined brightly and Salomon appeared in front of me with tears in his eyes.

"Master! I'm so glad you're safe!" Salomon quickly hugged me crying into my uniform jacket. I let go of Shiro's hand to just pat his head comfortably with confusion in my eyes. "Where were you all this time Lil' Salomon? I was so worried about you!"

"Well. . . I actually have no idea. I got locked out all of a sudden. . . Anyway, I'm glad you're safe! Later, you'll have to tell me what happened. Looks like your friend is waking up. Don't mind me, I'll just go into hiding. You two have fun now. See ya!" As quickly as he came Salomon disappeared no longer with tears in his eyes smiling at me happily. I just shook my head at that and looked over at Shiro who was waking up.

Shiro's eyes were open and blink slowly for a while before he quickly sat up looking confused. "Is everything back to normal? What happened to everyone? The people who died. . .?" I got off the ground and held out my hand to Shiro to help him up. He took it, still having a confused expression on his face.

"My phone's vibrating. . . Video chat? I didn't know the App had a feature like this." Shiro took out his phone and I got closer to him to see who wanted to chat with him. I could see Ryota appear with a concerned expression.