As we moved to the opened door, a vault sort of was seen. My eyes widened but I didn't want to ask anything because I knew Raymond has brought me here and he would tell me everything eventually. As we neared the vault, he pressed a number and that brought a card reader out of the iron wall. He took his access card and put it over the card reader attached to side wall of the vault.

''Tiara, once you reach here, press the number 1711 to bring out the card reader. Once you swipe the access card, a door will open bringing out the Fingerprint recognition machine '' as he said the fingerprint recognition machine came out. once he put in his fingerprints the vault door opened.

It was a big room with 10 closed cupboards. Each had a special digital lock to it. There was a mini kitchen, two large couches and a desk similar to the one in his study and three chairs one behind the desk and two opposite to the first one. Lighting and air was enough. A small door was attached which lead to washroom. I looked around and was confused. Trying to understand why this room was built, I looked at Raymond.

''Sunshine this room has details of everything I own. Every cupboard has the files with all the deals, details of businesses, the clients whom I work with or I have worked with, my investments, my assets, my properties, my bank details and everything about me organised in alphabetical order. In short details of everything I own or I have owned. The paper documents have been digitised too and the hard disks are also within the cupboards next to the respective files. Any information leaked out of here will ruin me to a severe extent. I never put any details of my business in any of my offices systems or files. I carry them and place it here. The passwords to the cupboards are generated dynamically and will be sent to the access card chip once you give your fingerprints, all this is done through intranet. He explained how to open the cupboards further''

He took a pause and looked at me, it took a while to soak in all the information

''I thought you remember everyone and everything with and about whom you deal with''

''yes, but I made this for you''

''for me'' I was shocked and looked at him anxiously.

''Sunshine, you need to know everything about what I own, what I deal with and whom I deal with. You need to know because now you are a part of my life, my better half. You will have all powers I hold as the founder of Samson Group of Companies. In any case of my absence, you should still be able to run the whole SGC without any problems.''

''you are scaring me Raymond. Why will you be not present when you are required''

''don't get scared. I am talking just in case. Like, in these 10 days when I am not here, you are supposed to sign some deals on behalf me and for that you need to know about the clients. If you cannot reach me to know about the info then this is the place where you need to come and know about them''

''I don't need to know anything Raymond, specifically I don't need to know anything related to your business. I am not going to sign any deals when you are not here. I am happy with my job and with you. That's all is what matters to me''

"Tiara" his voice commanding

"Raymond. Please''

''Sunshine listen. I know what you mean, but still you being my wife, I need to give you this right and you being my wife need to take this right. This is not just for me or you, this is to be done for all those who work hard and run their families with the salary we provide. This is required to be done to help all the organisations to whom SGC sends donations.'' His eyes spilled anything but sincerity

My heart warmed listening to his words. He undoubtedly is known as ruthless businessman but he does think well about all those working for him, who are part of his success. He has a golden heart.

''what if I take advantage of you and leak all the information?'' I wanted to test him

''First thing I know is you will never cheat me. If I had not believed you, I would have not brought you here. ''

''You trust me so much?''

''More than I trust myself'' he kissed my forehead gently, I smiled as tears formed in my eyes.

''Secondly if you insist me to assume you are going to cheat me, even then I need not worry''

''and why?'' I asked not looking at him as it will eventually show my emotions

''That's because I have made SGC with my hard work, even if you cheat me, I believe I can re-build everything from scratch''

''I don't know what to say now Raymond. Believe me I am not interested in anything you own or how rich you are. I just want to give my hundred percent to this relation and I want we both to be happy. Nothing more, nothing less.''

''you make me happy, you really make me very happy'' as he spoke the words the happy tears that I made stop ran freely and the pad of his thumb reached my face, the next moment to wipe away my tears.

''I don't like to see you crying. You look beautiful when you smile.'' He spoke

''these are happy tears''

He nodded pulling me towards him and embraced me in his chest.

''You know this room is like a hideout'' I chuckled.

"Isn't that true? This room is like a vault which cannot be destroyed. . In case of any danger just get into this room. That's exactly why this room has everything set, one can live safely for a period of 15 days in this room not running out of basic amenities. The exit of this room is not through the entry door. "

''what do you mean?''

''come with me'' he held my hand and walked towards the kitchen and slide a cabin, surprisingly it lead us to a corridor and as we walked around 10 min when we reached a door, Raymond asked me to look into the IRIS recognition system with my left eye and take his name ''Raymond'' as soon as I looked with my left eyes and said his name, the door opened and a wall stood with a chess square pattern over it.

''do you like to play Chess?'' he asked playfully

''Raymond you must be kidding''

''No, get a checkmate in 5 moves and we enter somewhere known''

''I can't think of doing it now as my brain is tired''

''Okay, let me do it.'' He quickly made 5 moves and the door opened as we walked into Raymond's bedroom.

''wait, the chess pattern was in your study room wall isn't it, with the knobs?''

''yes, and the wall behind leads to my bedroom'' he shrugged

''you are full of puzzles, you realise that?''

''Puzzles take time and effort, but when you solve, everything seems to be simple. If anyone tries to get into the vault room by any means, he/she has to solve the puzzle in my study, there is no other go and in the mean time I can catch the intruder easily. My study has CCTV cameras installed and it is very difficult to know where they are installed''

''I feel drained you know'' I spoke as I lied on the bed not realising I was in Raymond's room.

''Sleep for some time then, we will go for lunch in an hour then''

I nodded and closed my eyes and fell alseep. As I woke up I felt a hand wrapping me around my waist and an arm under my head instead of a pillow. Turning sideways I gasped as I saw Raymond was sleeping next to me. I was so close to his face that I could see the details in his face. He looked so calm while sleeping, his lips twitched upwards and hair messed. When I trailed down his face I could see he was wearing a grey half sleeved vest hugging his body. I tilted my head to other side and blushed furiously.

"The primitive feelings were developing within me and I could feel them."

"