FIFTEEN

THE VAN PULLED into the small field

THE VAN PULLED into the small field. A white trailer was parked in the middle of the field, garbage and chairs were littered in every direction.

"Welcome to Crackhead Wasteland," Sarah stated as the van pulled in next to the trailer.

"I don't know about this, man," Pope said his voice laced with worry.

JJ stopped the car and looked at the ID in his hand. He looked up at the white trailer.

"Dude, why are we at Barry's?" John B asked.

"This'll only take a second," JJ stated as he walked towards the house.

Kamden opened the side door of the van called after JJ.

"Where are you going?"

"Yo soy justicia," JJ called in a sing-song voice.

"Did you glean anything from that?" Pope asked as he looked at Kamden.

"Nope." She shook her head as she stepped out of the van.

She walked towards the trailer and marched towards the house. When it came to JJ's bullshit Kamden was pretty much the only one who didn't put up with it.

"You know they'll go at each other throats," Kiara stated. "Somebody should probably-"

"Yeah, I got it." John B sighed as he got out of the car.

JJ was ransacking through the house. Throwing cups and garbage behind his shoulder as he looked around the cabinets.

"What the hell are you doing?" Kamden asked as she walked into the trailer.

"I know he has a stash somewhere," JJ muttered as he looked under the sink.

"JJ!" Kamden yelled at him, but he ignored it. "Ignore me fine, but what's your plan, slick?"

John B walked up behind her.

"Well, as thou hath stealest from us," JJ looked back at Kamden. "We shall stealeth from ye."

"Yeah, that kind of got lost in translation." John B sighed.

"An eye for an eye, kids." JJ looked at them.

Kamden rolled her eyes as she walked towards JJ. John B grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"That's great, JJ," John B stepped in front of him. "But what happens after you rob a drug dealer, huh? He knows who we are!"

JJ pushed John B away and walked to the back of the trailer.

"I'm not scared of this guy."

He walked into the back bedroom. The closet door was open and he threw clothes and hangers about. He finally grabbed a black duffle bag and dumped it on the bed.

"There we go." He smiled as he looked down at the contents.

He grabbed the wades of money and stuffed them into his backpack. John B and Kamden stood in the doorway.