Chapter Eighteen (Eighteen Weeks Along)

~Gavin POV~

When I opened my eyes I noticed someone had moved me to my bed.. Well Bri and I's bed. I rolled onto her side and took a deep breath thinking about what happened last night. I broke down.. There was no controling it. The love of my life was in a hospital, while our three babies are growing inside of her. I sighed and got out of bed slumping into the bathroom showering then putting on my work clothes. As I walked down the stairs I saw Han sleeping peacefully on the couch. A small smile formed on my face as I turned the TV off and pulled the blanket over her shoulders pressing a soft kiss to her forehead. I then went to the kitchen and grabbed a protien shake and left for work.

The cool air from the hospital almost made me sick to my stomach. I slowly made my way to the stairs knowing that being here was becoming the new normal. Once I got to her floor nurses ran to me a smile on her face. "She's awake." She grabbed my hands and pulled me into her room where her mother was holding onto her hand tightly telling her about how much of a wreck I had been. "He really loves you Brianna. And he cares about Theo and these babies more than anything in the entire world." I watched as Bri let a tear fall. "I know momma. While I was out I could hear bits and pieces of what was said to me. I love him more than anything. Besides my children." I walked closer and her moms eyes lit up as she stood walking quickly to me wrapping her arms around my neck. "Thank you for all that you've done for not only my daughter but my grandchildren." She kissed my cheek and began to walk out, "I love you both. Please keep me updated." And with that I was alone with the woman that had been driving me crazy. "Bri.." I ran to her bed and softly wrapped my arms around her. "Gavin! God I missed you!" She mumbled into my neck "I missed you too baby! God I was so scared I had lost you." Her grip tightened on me. "You'll never lose me baby."

"MOMMY!" Theo ran in screaming as he jumped into the bed where Bri grabbed him and began crying softly. "Mommy I missed you!" Bri moved to kiss his head and took a deep. "Mommy missed you so much baby boy." Adam slowly walked in and smiled at Bri and Theo. "Any news on how she is right now?" Adam sat down beside me in the stupid hospital chairs. "The nurse said everything is stable but they noticed something with the babies." I leaned forward and turned my head to look at him. "Their heartbeats are slower than normal. They said it's not looking like a huge deal right now but they are going to have to run some tests. She's going to be here for at least another three weeks." I knew she was looking over and she smiled a small smile. "Would you be okay with keeping Theo while she and I stay here for the tests and everything?" Adams hand rested on my back. "Of course. If there's anything I can do I'll do it." "Thanks dude."

~Skipping Three Weeks (Twenty One Weeks Along)~

~Bri POV~

"Han help please." I started to stand and felt slight pain in my back. "Babe careful." Softly she spoke lifting me up slowly. I smiled at her and slowly waddled to the small bathroom connected to my hospital room. "Hey babe. Gavin texted and said he Adam and Theo are on their way." I smiled slipping on yoga pants and one of Gavin's shirts before walking back out and seeing my parents smiling at me. "Daddy!" I wrapped my arms around him as tightly as I could without crushing my ever growing belly. "God I missed you baby girl!" We stood there holding each other until I heard a camera click. There stood my mother with her phone and a huge smile on her face. "I missed you guys." I spoke softly and pulled mom in for a hug too. Before long the door opened and my baby boy came running in "Mommy!" He yelled. "Mommy you're huge!" He poked my belly and I laughed picking up up and balancing him on my hip. "Trust me big boy, I know" I kissed his nose before walking to Adam and Gavin. "You look amazing sweetie." Adam wrapped me in a tight hug. "You scared the shit out of be four months ago girly." His whisper caused me to giggle. "I know. But I'm here. I would never stop fighting." I smiled and handed Theo to Adam and hugged Gavin as tightly as possible. "I love you." My heart fluttered. I missed him more than anything in the world. "I love you so much more than words can describe." I let go of him as a doctor wandered in. "Ms. Grayson, you look great. We are going to take you down to Ashley and get your twenty-one week ultrasound done." He smiled wide and I leaned down slowly picking up my bag and smiled. "Okay." Gavin grabbed my hand and we walked to the elevator.

"Well Bri the babies look a lot better and the heartbeats seem to be becoming more normal." Ashley smiled wide at me as she moved the camera around my large belly. "Do you want to know genders?" I glanced at Gavin, Adam, and Theo and they all nodded. Theo wanting to see his babies got closer. "Well looks like you're gonna have two girls and one baby boy." I smiled wide! I'm gonna be a mommy to two little girls and two boys! Gavin had tears in his eyes as he watched me. "Two daughters and a son.. We're gonna have our hands full!"