Chapter Two

Adam and I were laying on the couch, my head on his chest watching The Breakfast Club. The timer beeped in the kitchen cauing me to jump a little, thankfully the movie had just ended so we both got up and set the table, made the plates and waiting. That's when the door opened. But my mother wasn't alone. "Um, mom?" I moved away from Adam closer to her and a man that looked slightly framiler. "Brianna I don't have time for your rambling." My mother walked into the kitchen and it seemed that Adam was invisable. I looked at the man who seemed to be in shock. "Brianna?" At seeing the mans smile I knew who he was. "Carson." I spat. Turning around to Adam. "Come on, we can go to my room." I said taking his hand leading him away from my stupid mother. 

"Brianna, come on. I see you don't wanna stay here tonight with them next door, come with me." I sat next to him on my bed, his hand going on my thigh. "Okay, are your parents okay with it?" I asked looked over at him, a small smile grew across his lips. "It's just me and my mom and baby brother. She will be more than happy when you walk in the door. Come on, if you want we can stop for tacos then head to my place." His hand moved from my thigh to me back rubbing lightly. I laid my head on his shoulder. "Let me grab my stuff then we can leave" I stod up, kissed his cheek and grabbed some PJ's and a school outfit plus my makeup and hair stuff.

We pulled up to his place and holy crap it was beautiful! Adam parked in his garage and helped me out, with my stuff. He opened the door and he called for his mom and brother. A toddler waddled in the kitchen giggling reaching for Adam. "Hey Evan! Where's mommy?" Now let me just say, Adam and Evan, the cutest things ever! Evan pointed towards a woman walking in smiling. "Hi Adam, who's this beautiful girl?" I smiled and walked closer to her, "Hi, I'm Bri. Nice to meet you." I smiled and so did she. "Hi Bri, call me Emma." I smiled and nodded. Evan reached over to me pushing Adam. "Her!" He was repeating until Adam handed him to me causing a huge smile to form on all four of our faces. His arms wrapped around my neck and his head laid against my shoulder. "Tird" He said closing his eyes. I giggled and handed him to Emma looking over at Adam who was looking down at the ground. "Mom, can Bri stay here tonight?" He ran his hand through his light brown/dirty blonde hair, "Yes, you two can work out where you are sleeping, no funny business! Evan is in the room next to yours!" A smile spread itself across her face as she walked up the stairs with a sleepy Evan in her arms. 

"Bri come on! You have to answer!" Adam and I sat on his bed, me in a tank top, and some pj shorts and him in a pair of black sleep pants showing off his beautiful body. "Adam.. Fine. No I have never had sex or done anything remotly close beside kiss." I stated quickly pulling my ponytail down running my hands through my hair. "Bri you're not alone. I've never had sex with anyone. I've gotten close, but we never, ya know." I looked up and our eyes locked. I got on my knees, leaning over to him and pressed my lips against his. His soft yet strong hands gripped my waist, pulling me on top of him. "Be mine?" He whispered through kisses, I pulled away and looked into his eyes a smile spreading across my lips. "Yes!" My lips were on his once again as he slipped my shirt off. We kissed again, the kiss was filled with so much passion I was almost scared. He leaned over so he was on top, and pulled my shorts down slightly, as he did so he looked up and asked, "Do you want to do this?" All I could do was nod my head. He smiled and took my shorts off. Leaving me on my bra and panties. I reached up, and slowly pulled his pants down. Once he was only in his boxers, he kissed me again. Slipping my panties and his boxers down. "Are you sure?" He asked yet again, I grabbed his hands in mine and nodded. "Yes." I spoke softly. He lined himself up and slowly pushed in, letting me get used to him.

Cartoons were quietly playing as I laid my head on Adam's bare chest. His hand laid against my bare skin as well. "Bri I know that you won't believe this but I have been wanting to talk to you for years, since I saw you walk in to Mrs. Gally's class in fifth grade. I never got up the courage. When I bumped into you today I knew that I had to buck up. I care about you a lot. I'm sorry it took so long for me to tell you." My fingers danced along his chest, "Adam I never thought I would have this chance. I never ever imagined that you and I would even talk to you let alone be laying, naked next to you. I have cared about you for as long as I can remember. You were always a goof ball in elemantary school, and that still hasn't changed much. I'm glad a agreed to ice cream with you." I moved my head to look up at him and saw him smiling down at me. "Let's get some sleep babe, we have a busy school day tomorrow!" I furrowed my eyebrows. "The start of Homecoming week..." I laughed and laid my head back down. "I forgot, goodnight Adam." With that I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Not Ready For This Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें