Chapter 59 : The Charity Gala

Start from the beginning

“Arya...”, I call out and wait for that man to show his face. The moment he does... Ohhh myyy gawdddd!!!!! Can this man look any more handsome? There stood Manik looking dapper in a  Navy blue suit. The coat fits him perfectly on his shoulder, highlighting his well toned arms. The white shirt that he is wearing is giving an idea of the chiseled abs underneath it. He has his trademark stubble on his cheeks. He always leave this on and it makes his hotness go notches higher.

 He always leave this on and it makes his hotness go notches higher

Well I now understand why girls go all drooling at him. He does look smokin' hot and can make you feel weak in the knees. Manik's lips spread into a smirk. I guess he has caught me staring at him. I didn't avert my gaze as I know I have all the rights to stare at my hotness.

Manik's pov

It almost seven and I am here, standing in the living room of Nandini's house. I was about to call Nandini when I hear tik tok of her heels and then her sweet voice. As I turn I am left gawking at her.  She looks adorably sexy in this off shoulder dress. I love the way this dress fits her, specially highlighting her waist and legs ,on top of this, the aura she carries around herself make your insides churn.

This smile. This. God damn. Smile. It will be the death of me. It adds to her prettiness infinity times. Her cheeks turn red as she roam her eyes over me. Hmmm... She's checking me out. Well, I can't help this smirk. I walk towards her taking long strides.

Pov ends**

Manik walks till the end of the stairs where Nandini was standing. Taking her hands in his, he kisses her knuckle while maintaining the eye contact,“I won't be exaggerating even a bit if I say you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen”, he murmured huskily.

Though Nandini was blushing as hell, she maintained her composure and replied“ You don't look bad yourself”. Manik raises his eyebrows teasingly and pulled her towards himself by her hand. Putting his free hand around her waist Manik leaned down to place his lips against her ear and whispered, “I already got to know how good I look by your stares”. Nandini blushed at his remarked as they continue with bickering till they reach the place.

~~~~

The Gala was taking place at the St. Regis in Mumbai. The media had swarmed the place as this was going to be the hotspot for new page 3 masala news. Every known personality was invited to the Gala and they even make sure to attend it. All the top A list actors and actresses, politicians, business men and women made an appearance.

Nandini stood a little away from the media gallery, waiting for Manik to come. Soon she felt a hand at the small of her back, gently showing her the way ahead. She didn't even have to look who it is. Manik and Nandini again made an appearance together in an event and this was going to make it to page 3 for sure. They both posed for the media with a plastered smile on their faces.