Chapter 59 : The Charity Gala

*unedited*

"Nandini where are you taking me?", Manik asked her for the millionth time but received no reply. She was testing his patience just like he used to. "Nandini this reverse psychology isn't good okay", he complained like a small child," Tit for tat Mr. Malhotra", she giggled. Manik sighed and stopped asking.

Nandini stopped her car in front of a shop which is too familiar to Manik. "Ice cream??", Manik said. Nandini gave a hearty laugh and said ,"Yess!! My good boy deserves a treat " she winked. Nandini got out of the car and rushed inside to get a scoop of Manik's favourite ice cream, Belgian chocolate.

Nandini was back with a scoop of ice cream. Manik gave her a somewhat gleaming smile, "Such a child you're!", remarked Nandini happily. The Manik whom she has been missing for a while was coming back. Manik dived into the cup eating and sighing relishing the taste.

“Won't you share?”, asked Nandini with puppy eyes. Manik looked at those shining eyes for a moment and said ,“ Usually I never share my ice cream with anyone but for these beautiful eyes I may make an exception”.  He took a spoonful and forwarded it to her while he himself devoured another one in his mouth.

With a mischievous glint in her eyes Nandini nod a no , “Not like this”. Manik gave her a confused look. Nandini looked up at him, straight into those deep brown eyes and shifted near him, leaning towards him. Out of the blue, Nandini pulled Manik towards her face sending tingling sensations down Manik's spine. Manik's eyes which always held so much of power were lost into Nandini's hazel one. It's the magic of these obrs and these touches which let him loose power. He simply surrendered himself to her by embracing her. They closed their eyes and let their lips met to take them into oblivion.

Nandini tasted that sweet bitter ice cream as her tongue did wonders in his mouth. Manik let Nandini take the upper hand in the kiss while he looses himself in her warmth and comfort. As they became breathless, they left each others lips panting. “Goodness! If this is how you eat ice cream then I am having it in every course”, said Manik making Nandini grow tomato on her cheeks.

Nandini gave him a wink and said ,“ Let's get you home for the Gala”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Evening*

Nandini's pov

I swirl in front of the mirror giving a last look at my outfit. My dress is an off shoulder midi which ends just below my knees. I pair it with strappy navy blue heels and my favourite Tommy watch. My hairs are tied in a messy bun, I could have left them open but...this is more of me. The clock is about to hit seven and I should leave RIGHT NOW. Manik must be going berserk there.

I quickly move down the stairs to look for Aryaman when I encounter a man in a Navy blue suit standing in the living room having his back towards me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I quickly move down the stairs to look for Aryaman when I encounter a man in a Navy blue suit standing in the living room having his back towards me. Wasn't Arya going to wear a beige suit?

ANAM CARA || A MaNan Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें