1. A Tune that Struck

||One day you will meet someone who will see the universe that was knitted into your bones||

🔹🔹🔹

Please vote and comment ❤️

The Wedding

The Grand Hyatt Mumbai was witnessing a buzzing evening as it was hosting the wedding of a wealthy merchant Mr. Shreedhar Das's daughter, Natasha.

The Hotel Garden was full of activity. Many known faces were present and gossiping around. The wealthiest families of the country were in attendence and so were some bollywood A lister directors and actors. In short the gathering was the kind of a gathering Nandini always tried to avoid. She was never up to mixing up with them rather she never tried to do so. She knew they were poles apart personalities. She knew that these plastic faces and fake smiles hid venomous charms.

Nandini was standing in one corner of the garden with a mild cocktail in her hand. How much ever she tried skipping these, she needs to attend a few over the span of an year. These same malicious identities formed her major client base. In this same party atleast one forth of the people attending were wearing her designs and the bride itself was a NM bride.

She herself was in a black attire which was a mix of indian saree and a western dress. Her speciality was indo western. Her hairs were tied in her trade mark neat bun. She had no other accessories other than a pair of dangler diamond earrings and a studded clutch, keeping things simple. Just like she loves.

 Just like she loves

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aryaman's attire

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aryaman's attire

"When can we leave?", an already tired Nandini asked Aryaman. Aryaman chuckled looking at her plight. He knew she will show a clean pair of heels as soon as he signals that they can leave. "Just some more time Nandu then we can leave", Aryaman tried explaining her. His answer was met with an eye roll from Nandini. He did not even try explaining further because it was of no use.

ANAM CARA || A MaNan Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें