Chapter 46: A Day Out

*unedited*

"Nandini I never expected you to do this ", lashed out Arya. Nandini stood confused in front of him. "What do you mean Arya? What did I do? ", she asked him. Arya prompted someone to come inside . Nandini looked in suspense to who is coming in. In came Nikhil with his head hung low. Nandini scrunched her eyebrows together, still not understanding the reason behind his anger.

"Seriously Nandini? You thought that if you won't tell me I won't figure it out? ", Aryaman questioned her. The things start to fall in place, she understood the scenario but pretended to be unmoved and not being able to understand. "Tum kya kehna chahte ho Arya? (What do you want to say Arya?) ", Nandini asked. "Don't pretend not to know Nandini. Extra security for me? Really? ", He shouted at her. "Nandini I know the reason behind it. Nikhil told me everything but i still want to hear it from you so tell me why do I need extra security when it was you who met with an accident ?", Aryaman desperately wanted an answer.

Nandini can hide things from Aryaman but never tell any lies to him moreover he told that he already knows the truth and just need to hear it from her . She decided to tell him the truth, "Arya, when my accident happened I heard someone coming to the site and saying that the accident was not for me but for HIM. There is just one person who is related to me and that's you. For your safety I increased your security," she told . Arya melted after knowing the real reason behind ,"Nandu... Tum Mujhe bata sakti thi naa sacchayi? Mai leleta security (Nandu... You could have told me the truth. I would have taken the security) ", Nandini smiled at him and said, "Tum Phir London nahi jaate aur mere se chipke rehte (Then you would not have gone to London and had been sticking to me) " . "This is also true", joked Arya ,"Okay Nikhil you can't keep anything to yourself right? ", complained Nandini. "Well he didn't tell me anything, I found out that I am being followed by few people and caught hold of them. They told me that they were my security. So as soon as I landed here I confronted Nikhil. He refused to say anything leaving that you asked him to do it and then you know the old Arya's soul came in. I just played a small prank on you", he smirked while telling her and she slapped her forehead for falling into his trap. Nikhil smiled at the duo and left the cabin.

They were silent but tensed for a while when Aryaman said, " Nandu why does someone want to harm me?". Taking in a sharp gush of air she replied, "That's what I am not getting. If someone wants to harm you then why not me? You work on my commands so if someone wants revenge for your actions then definitely I should also be a target". "Nandini it can be some other HIM also why do you think it's me? ", questioned Arya,"Because it wasn't my car it was yours", Nandini almost shrieked. Aryaman took a deep breath and asked, "Nandu tell me from starting what happened that night", she nodded and began, "After leaving the hotel i went in search of Manik , he was at his Farmhouse near the outskirts, we spent some time together...", Aryaman smirked and eyed Nandini giving her a 'gotcha' look, "...oh God Aryaaaa please focus " , she whinned. "Okay okay continue ", said Arya,"After around an hour I left from there, I was driving at around 80 to 100 kmph , you know my normal speed right. I agree my eyes were a little blurry because I was thinking about Amma, but out of no where a truck came in , I realized too late to do something, still I managed to turn the car to minimize the damage, when I was almost unconscious someone came and said that this accident wasn't planned for me but for HIM ", Nandini was agitated for she couldn't not ransack her brains and find solutions for this problem. There was one particular aspect of it which was the most disturbing for her, " Arya what are the possibilities that it is done by someone related to our past? ". "Honestly there are high chances that the person maybe from our past", Aryaman replied honestly.

As she replayed the incidents one after another , she remembered a brief yet disturbing detail. The change in her expression told Arya that she has figured out something is really very wrong. "Shit Arya!! You're not HIM. It's Manik", panicked Nandini. "What? Why Manik? ", Aryaman demanded clarification. "Arya i went there in your car the black jag and Manik too was driving the same car", Nandini suddenly became too messed up to look at things the way she used to.

ANAM CARA || A MaNan Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें