A/N: Fun Facts. Please Read.

Hey y'all, first off we just wanted to thank you for wanting to read our first book. We hope you enjoy the cringe and depression that is to come...also the gay. Please feel free to comment and let us know what you think!

Over a hundred years ago a baby was born emitting a great light, many more babies were born and began to have mysterious gifts which they called 'Quirks', which about 80% of people have. The population also consisted of 3 ranks known as Alphas, Betas and Omegas.

Children begin manifesting their quirks around the age of 4, but when they turn 5 and still don't have any signs of one, they are deemed quirkless. Children are also told their rank, at the age of 5 as well.

An Alpha is the highest of the ranks, being the second most common. They have the ability to Make a male or female omega pregnant, as well as female betas. The Possibility of the Alpha getting pregnant is extremely low of not impossible. When Alphas turn 15, they are able to identify their mates by scent as well as touch. Alphas also go through ruts, during which they have urges and have a difficult time controlling themselves. Likewise, when they smell an Omega in Heat they cannot control themselves and will attempt to do 'Unholy Jesus things'. Alphas are very protective of their mates, especially if it's an omega, and can get also jealous very easily.

A Beta is the Most common of the ranks. They can only make an Omega Pregnant. They identify their mate by touch and can also smell an omega. It is in their nature to help and restrain alphas during a rut or an omegas heat, so they don't mark or hurt someone who isn't their mate. Betas are Almost an average human with a quirk, as they don't go through ruts or heats, but can also be similar to an alpha when it comes to their mate.

An Omega is the least common of the ranks, they are more sensitive, and males can become pregnant during heat. When they enter heat every month, they release a certain pheromone which attracts an alphas attention. Normally in this time period, Omegas stay in there own home, and some places have basements to help omegas who suddenly go into heat. Omegas typically use Suppressants, but lose significant amounts of energy if they take too many. The Suppressants control the omegas urges as well as the scent they give off, as to not alert any alphas of their heat. Omegas discover their mates through a kiss. Sometimes they can be more motherly and caring for their mate, but if their mate is an alpha, the Alpha is the dominant and is extremely protective over the Omega. Omegas have a more submissive personality and can be very intimidated by Alphas and Betas.

Heats are a time when Omegas are fertile and able to become pregnant. During this time they release scents that Alphas can find intoxicating. Because of this Omegas typically stay isolated during heats, as to not be forced upon by an Alpha, especially if it's not their mate. Throughout the heat, Omegas are very needy and cling to their mates. They also are extremely horny, leading to them being uncomfortable or in pain when they are not satisfied. They also tend to be much more submissive and emotional. However, Omega's can take suppresents which block their scents and help them control their urges. But an overdose can severely weaken and exhaust the Omega.

Nests are made by Omegas during their heats, and are piles of comfortable things that typically comfort the Omega. Most Omegas use clothing or blankets form their mates (or other people they feel safe around) for their nests, as the scents from said people comfort them and make the Omega feel safe during the heat. They also feel protected within the nest and its acts as their territory during the heat.

Ruts are similar to an Omegas heat, however during this time Alphas feel extremely dominate and can be very dangerous. Much like omegas, they tend to isolate themselves, for if they are exposed to an omega they wont be able to control themselves and may try to force themselves upon them. They are also very protective of their mates during this time and can lash out fairly easily.

________________

This is an extremely Important chapter, to Understand some words used, and ranks, which play a key part in the story.

Thank you. Hope you enjoy our story.

Our Separate accounts:

cursed_writes

DarthSGirl