Epilogue

~Third Person P.O.V~

Y'all get a gay wedding...you're welcome!

Uraraka nervously fiddled with her curled locks, ruffling and pushing out the bottom of her dress. It's been a year since the events that took place in the warehouse with the villains.

Ashido's recovery wasn't easy, physical therapy was one of the worst nine months she's ever been through. But in the end it was worth it, she can properly walk again, and her scars have healed fairly nicely. Now today was the day...there wedding.

Uraraka was nervous as hell, she kept on messing and twisting with things- trying to ease her unsettling nerves. As far as Ashido, however, she was happy as can be...not a bad nerve in her body at the moment.

Izuku chuckled quietly to himself as he watched Uraraka mess with her curls once more. He walked up behind her setting his glass of wine down, wrapping his arms around her waist. 

"You'll be fine Ura, just calm down, yeah?" Izuku beamed, tucking a lock securely behind her ear. "You look amazing, and I'm sure you have nothing to worry about."

She nodded her head, taking the glass of wine he had placed down and finishing it off. "You're right, I got this!" Uraraka sighed, gnawing on her lip intently.

Jirou came bustling through the room, a bright smile on her face. "It's about to start so get ready." She announced, moving out of the way to allow Todoroki inside.

Seeing as though Uraraka's father had passed away a few years ago, Todoroki would be walking her down the aisle.

"You ready?" Todoroki asked, offering his arm out to her.

The brunette nodded her head once again, linking their arms together tightly. Izuku smiled, following them out and rushing to take his respective place with the other bridesmaids on Uraraka's side.

The wedding march began to play, slowly but surely Uraraka came into view with a huge grin on her face. Ashido fidgeted with her dress as well, trying to keep herself form crying at the sight of her soon to be wife.

They stopped at the alter, Todoroki placing a gentle kiss on Uraraka's hand before taking a seat with the others- smirking at his older brother who looked uncomfortable in the tuxedo he was wearing.

With a huge grin still plastered on her face Uraraka stands right in front of Ashido, the grip she had on her bouquet of flowers tightening. Katsuki made eye contact with Izuku from where he stood, which was right behind Ashido- sending his boyfriend a loving smile.

Surprisingly, Kirishima would be officiating their wedding. 

The red head cleared his throat, looking back and forth between the two women before starting.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this woman and this woman in holy..." Kirishima squinted at his sheet of paper, pointing to the word he couldn't pronounce as Ashido tried to help him.

Everyone chuckled, typical Kirishima. "Matrimony! In holy matrimony! If anyone has any objections to this wedding speak now, and get your ass kicked, or forever hold your peace." After a few moments of silence he continued on. "Mina Ashido...you may say your vows now."

Ashido giggled, turning to look Uraraka dead in the eyes. "Babe, when I first met you- I just thought you were amazing. So full of life and- and so determined to help your family financially, it was noble of you. You never let a setback knock you down for long, because you have so much fight in you- and I admire that. I love you...with all of my heart, and I can't wait to start this next chapter in our lives."

By now Uraraka was crying, her mascara, thankfully, was waterproof- curtesy of Jirou who expected that this would happen.

"Your turn Uraraka." Kirishima smiled at Uraraka, dabbing at a few stray tears of his own.

Uraraka chuckled, a teary chuckle as her mouth twisted into a watery grin. 

"You know...when you proposed to me, I just thought 'Damn, this can't be real- can it?'. You're so fucking amazing babe, and I couldn't be happier with you. You were there for me when Daddy died, and you stayed right there by my side through it all! Mina...you love me and I love you- through thick and thin. And I always will." Uraraka finished.

There was a small whimper from behind Ashido, causing all the others to look at a now crying Katsuki. He harshly wiped away at a few tears, his expression hardening as they all looked at him.

"Fuck off...it's manly to cry." The blond grumbled.

They all laughed, Kirishima cleared his throat- drawing back their attention on the two women. "The by the power vested in me...I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride." He smiled.

Ashido quickly pulled Uraraka into a loving kiss, everyone cheering and clapping as they placed their rings on their fingers.

After all the hell they've all been through...they deserve this.

---------------------------

The after party was crazy as hell. As to be expected.

Half of the guests were drunk off their ass, and the other half were to being drunk. But it was fun, and carefree nonetheless.

Ashido twirled Uraraka in circles on the dance floor, the brunette's dress scraping and smacking at other people's feet and the ground. The two laughed and swayed to the music and chatter around them.

"I talked to Bakugo...he said he's ready babe." Ashido whispered in her wife's ear.

Uraraka smirked, nodding her head as she quickly skipped up onto the stage. "It's time for the bouquet toss guys!" She announced, everything died down as they waited for the small woman to throw the flowers.

But instead she surprised them, by walking down from the stage and placing the bouquet in Izuku's hands- giving him a warm smile. "Good luck Deku." She whispered sweetly, going back to stand with Ashido.

Confused, Izuku looks back and forth between the two newlyweds. 

"What do you-" His question was cut short when there was a tap at his shoulder.

He turned around, only to find Katsuki down on one knee- a nervous look on his face as he fished through his pocket. Izuku let out a short gasp, everyone around them recording to see what would happen.

"I uh- fuck...I know we've only been together for a year now but- but I know what I want. And that's you...it's always been you Izuku- what I'm trying to say is, will you marry me?" He asked, his eyes wide with fear at the thought of rejection.

Izuku let out a watery laugh, tears streaming down his face. "Of course...now put the damn ring on my finger please!" He exclaimed, jumping into the blond's arms.

Everyone cheered and laughed at their interaction, Ashido and Uraraka sharing a knowing look. Truth is, they planned the whole thing out with Katsuki a month ago.

"So does this mean we get to have another gay wedding?!" Sero asked, prompting everyone to chuckle and shake their heads at him.

Howdy fuckers!!

I loved this book. With all of my heart.

I know I said I'd do it on May 1st  but...let's be honest guys- I have no self-control whatsoever.

That's all for now!!!