Bye Bye Bitch! (Chapter twenty-one)

~Third Person P.O.V~

It was an all out brawl between them all, the young heroes were winning...at first. That is until Shigaraki and Twice came out of nowhere, as well as Kurogiri with a warp gate.

They were outnumbered, and tired as hell from all of the fighting. It was only the three of them after all, Sero, Kaminari, and Kirishima still hadn't come back from wherever they were at the moment.

Todoroki had sent an ice blast towards Shigaraki and Twice- the two of them easily dodging it.

"Damn it!" Todoroki cursed under his breath, just as he was about to go back in and attack a swift kick to the side sent him flying.

Looking up to be met with a familiar pair of turquoise eyes. "To-Touya?" Shoto gasped, staring at his older brother in disbelief. "I-I, you-" Before he could form a coherent sentence, the raven-haired man grabbed him by the hair- his lips right by Todoroki's ear.

"I don't have time to explain, but just play along- okay?" He whispered, throwing his younger brother back down onto the floor with a harsh thud.

The duel-haired male stared at Dabi with faith, yet uncertainty still clouded his heterochromatic eyes. 

"Pathetic." Dabi sneered, putting on a show for the villains who were fighting a few feet away. "I always knew you'd turn out to be the weakest, but this is just sad Shoto." He chuckled, quickly sending him an apologetic look.

Todoroki narrowed his eyes, scrutinizing the man before him. He quickly scrambled to his feet, igniting his fire and letting it circle around them both. Using his left hand, which was still ignited, he sent a punch towards Dabi- the 'Villain' easily catching it in the palm of his own ignited flames.

"I'm undercover," He whispered quickly in Todoroki's ear, "I have been for awhile now."

Hurt flashed across Todoroki's features for a second, before understanding soon came into play. He knew if he didn't put up a real fight it would be fatal for his brother, so he turned up the heat a bit.

Using both of his quirks at the same time, he sends his brother across the room- careful not to catch any of his comrades in the crossfire.

Meanwhile, Uraraka was holding her own against Toga and Shigaraki- the pale blue-gray haired villain was currently floating upwards to the ceiling.  

Togo took this opportunity to charge at Uraraka, knives in hand as she had the intent to stab the brunette. 

"Uh uh ah," Uraraka tutted, muttering a soft 'Release' as Shigaraki came free falling from the ceiling- landing right on top of Toga.

While they were distracted Katsuki quickly sent a blast their way, turning back to Twice who was putting up quite the fight. Luckily for the blond he could handle the villain's hand to hand combat easily.

"That's the best you got dude?" Katsuki asked, a taunting smile on his face.

"Yes, actually- I'm trying really hard here man. Cut me some slack." "Shut up now you sound weak, dumbass!" Twice scolded himself at the end, turning his attention back onto Katsuki.

"No. What you sound like, is a fucking idiot." Katsuki smirked, sending a wave of explosions off towards Twice- only for the villain to be warp gated away just in time. "Shit!"

Kurogiri warped behind the blond, sending a few hard jabs to his ribs and back. 

Katsuki let out a cut off shout of pain, turning around only to find nobody behind him anymore. His eyes scanned the perimeter, his comrades were fighting some distance away- yet no sign of Kurogiri and Twice.