Hello, And Welcome Back To 'Gay Panic' (Chapter eight)

~Third Person P.O.V~

*Edited*

Ashido and Uraraka stood awkwardly in Izuku's living room, staring at the sight before them. Izuku had somehow managed to climb all the way onto Katsuki's lap, straddling him. The boy was more than likely to be in a lot of pain when he woke up. 

"I can't tell if their enemies or lovers at this point," Uraraka commented, her eyes never leaving the two boys.

"Neither can I," Ashido snorted, "but I can sure as hell say they're entertaining to watch."

The two girls nodded in unison, going over to Izuku's kitchen to make them all some food. "Bakugo is gonna be embarrassed when he wakes up, so just do him a favor and not mention the whole 'Cuddling' thing in front of him." The pink-haired woman added, throwing some sauce in a pan.

"Well damn, there goes my plan for teasing the hell out of 'em!" Uraraka sarcastically exclaimed, pursing her lips.

Ashido chuckled, maneuvering her way around the kitchen with ease- mixing and chopping away. Uraraka couldn't help but smile at her girlfriend lovingly. She almost proposed right then and there.

That is until-

"What the fuck are you two doing here?" Katsuki questioned, his voice still low and gruff with exhaustion.

"We could be asking you the same Blasty." Uraraka shot back smugly. Basically saying 'Fuck you' to what Ashido said earlier.

Katsuki reddened, quickly gathering his composure as he grumbled something along the lines of 'God damn Pink Cheeks'. The brunette had an accomplished smile on her face, her girlfriend fighting off one of her own. 

After about ten minutes of Ashido cooking, and Katsuki and Uraraka bickering, the food was ready. Thankfully, Izuku woke up just in time- only to sit back down as pain shot through his ribs. He slowly steadied himself upward, grabbing his crutches and going to his room for his medicine.

Coming back minutes later he sits down next to Uraraka, Ashido already placing a plate in front of him.

"Thanks. Ash, smells delicious!" Izuku beams, startling Katsuki (A/N Gay panic) as two dimples popped up.

He's never noticed them until now, and goddamn it- they were cute as hell to him.

Katsuki didn't like that.

He was feeling things for Izuku he never thought he would, but that still didn't mean he liked the boy (Eye roll). No. There had to be a better explanation as to why he was feeling this way...right? He isn't gay or anything (Eye roll intensifies).

"Hey um- thanks for watching me last night Kacchan...I know you probably didn't want to." Izuku said softly, Ashido was trying her best not to fangirl while Uraraka sipped some of her wine.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't mention it Deku." Katsuki dismissed, locking eyes with Izuku's green pools for a moment- only to look away.

Uraraka sucked in a breath looking at Katsuki hesitantly, "Hey Bakugo?"

"Hm?"

"Do you think you can stay over to help him and stuff...again today? But only tonight- Todoroki has the daytime shift, and me and Mina are having date night. It's our anniversary today so..." She trailed off, the three watching Katsuki's reaction.

"I mean- I could always manage here by myself at night. You really don't have to if you don't want to Kacchan-" Izuku started only to be cut off.

"Yeah, sure I'll do it." Katsuki mumbled, taking a large bite of food. Mainly so he wouldn't have to talk anymore.