If I Don't Write Some Fluff I'll die (Chapter sixteen)

~Third Person P.O.V~

Izuku quickly scurried into his room, allowing himself to bounce onto his bed with a soft thud- Katsuki following right behind him. It was their off day, thank god for them- so they were just hanging out in Izuku's apartment, enjoying each others company.

Katsuki sat up on his knees, climbing on top of Izuku so he was straddling the younger male.

"Ka-cchan...can't...breathe!" Izuku fake-gasped, in reality Katsuki was surprisingly light as a feather.

"Hmm, guess I'll have to give you mouth to mouth then." Katsuki said with a smirk, watching in amusement as Izuku tried to figure out the double meaning behind his words.

"What're you-"

He was cut off by Katsuki's lips, his arms instinctively wrapping themselves around the base of the red-eyed boys neck. Izuku kissed back softly, enjoying the feeling of Katsuki's warm lips on his own- it still felt like this was all a dream to him.

"I'm pretty sure...that made my breathing worse." Izuku gasped, for real this time, his arms never leaving Katsuki's neck.

"But it was worth it though, wasn't it?"

"Definitely," Izuku mumbled, posting his knee up in between Katsuki's legs- only to flip them so he laid on top of him now. "Wanna watch Arrow?" He suggested, already knowing what his answer was going to be.

"Uhm- fuck yes!" Katsuki snorted, wounding his arms securely around Izuku's waist.

It's been three weeks since they started dating- and damn it if those weren't the best three weeks of Izuku's life he didn't know what was. The two soon realized how touch starved they both were about a week into their relationship, now they're almost always cuddling, or holding hands- kissing...a lot of kissing.

It felt so natural to the both of them- yet still so foreign.

"My mom called." Katsuki muttered after they finished an episode.

"Yeah?" Izuku lifted his head off Katsuki's chest to look at him, "What'd she want?"

"For me to come visit, she's having a small get together...I think your mom is supposed to be there too." He said, running his fingers through Izuku's emerald ringlets.

Izuku smiled, mainly because he was glad his mom was getting out more.

"How's auntie by the way?" Katsuki asked.

Izuku sighed, placing his hand over Katsuki's heart. "As best as she can get right now, the doctor say her hearts getting pretty bad. You let her tell it- she's as healthy as a horse." He chuckled, burying his face in the blond's warmth.

"Is- is she dying?" Katsuki whispered, feeling a sense of sadness at the thought.

"Oh God- no. They say it's too early to tell, they have her on a crap ton of medication though- maybe even more than me." Izuku explained, his response muffled by the fabric of Katsuki's shirt.

"Do they know? Your parents...a-about us?" Izuku hesitantly questioned- scared to what his answer might be.

Katsuki went quiet for a while, tearing on the flesh of his bottom lip in deep thought. "They- gah fuck...they don't know. Just that you're my partner and that I'm gay, and that's only because of the media." He admitted.

Izuku nodded in understanding, "Do you...want to tell them about us?" he asked. He would understand if he wanted to keep it hidden from them- at least for a little bit.

"Of course I do- wait...do you want them to know. I know your mom's gonna be there and all so..." He trailed off at the end, sitting up and pulling Izuku into his lap.