On the Floor

Mark and I had build up a pillow fort in the living, watching horror movies on Netflix, but we surely enough aren't watching the movie that is on the laptop screen. It might be cheesy, like you would see if you were at a movie theater, but we were already making out. It was only ten minutes into the movie when we started; I've done watched Scream, so I won't be missing much but Mark will be since I was the one who begged him to watch it with me. 

Mark had pulled me right on top of him, both his hands on my waist, squeezing them while having the heated makeout session. Of course, since I was a bit impatient, I pulled away and started to tug off my shirt and my pants came off right afterwards. A grin was across my lips while a smirk was plastered on Mark's. A small hum came from me as I gently tugged at the hem of his shirt, "this shirt needs to be pulled off, so arms up," I demanded which Mark surely obeyed. Right when he raised his arms up, I grabbed the hem of his shirt and tugged it right off of him. Moving off of him, I started to undo his pants, biting down on my lower lip as I did so. 

When we were both fully undressed, he pulled me right back on top of him, bringing me right back into a heated kiss. During this, Mark started to tease my entrance with his member which resulted in me letting out a small huff and then a whine. He softly chuckled after breaking up the kiss before pushing himself into me, "very needy, I see. . ." A soft moan escaped my lips, nodding my head as I slowly began to move my hips, my hands placed right on his chest. I kept this somewhat slow pace going for a few before finally picking up the pace, my moans becoming more audible. Soft groans were coming from him now, both of our eyes closed shut from the amount of pleasure we were both feeling. His hands slowly moved up my torso and found the way right to my breast which he began to fondle with right away.

At this pace, I was starting to get close to my climax, my bounces coming somewhat a mess while my legs were starting to close. Mark was getting close as well. After a few more bounces, my climax came and released all on his member. Panting, Mark quickly changed positions and sped up his thrusts just to get to his releasing. Feeling the over stimulation my legs were starting to shake and he finally pulled out and released onto my lower abdomen, his breathing heavy as he mumbled curse words. He then plopped right down next to me just before pulling me close to place a kiss onto my sweaty forehead.

|| 

hope you all enjoyed this hot mess, and i hope you're staying safe through this quarantine. ;)