Sweet and Passionate

Your P.O.V

Mark gently placed soft kisses all around my neck. We wanted to take this slow; make love instead of having quick and rough sex like always. I enjoyed this, he has been placing soft kisses all over my body while I just sit there having my fingers run through his soft hair. This is something I would like to do more often. He was so gentle with me, like I was some sort of glass that he made sure that didn't break.

He soon broke the kisses, looking up me with a soft smile as he pulled off the rest of his clothing. He hovered over me, teasing my entrance before slowly pushing into me. I softly moan and he started at a slow pace, gently kissing my lips as he did so. I tangled both of my fingers into his hair as my back slightly arched. We both closed our eyes, he was keeping with this slow pace, I then wrapped my legs around his waist.

He continues the slowly pace until we were both getting close to our climaxs, he kissed my neck before leaving love bites on it along with my collar bone. I moaned out his name softly and we both released at the same time. We were panting softly as he slowly pulled out and plopping down right next to me. Mark pulled me close and kissed my temple.

    "I love you, baby," he hummed out as a soft smile was now painted onto my face. "I love you too."