Doggy Style

|| no back story, I am too lazy to right it. haha

Your P.O.V

Mark tossed me onto the bed as he quickly took off his clothes as I did as well, biting my bottom lip. Once my clothing were off, Mark turned me around so then I was on all fours. He started to tease my wet folds with the tip of his member before quickly pushing into my needy core; I gasped softly and moaned, my eyes squeezing shut from when he started to thrust roughly into me.

Mark reached his hands up to my hair, tugging it back before he began to cover up my neck with love bites. — Moaning out to him, I could feel my stomach tighten up as well as his thrusts were becoming sloppy.

"I-I'm close!" I squeaked out to him with a moan. "Cum for me, princess." Feeling my walls tighten against his member, I released onto it. He continued his sloppy, rough thrusts and finally pulled out, releasing his warm semen onto my lower back.

Panting heavily, my knees went out and I laid right then and there, sweat covering the both of us at this point. He chuckled softly, wiping off my back before he pulled me close to his sweaty chest.

For the rest of the night, we had a gentle, short makeout session before we both finally passed out, holding each other closely and tightly.