Against The Wall

Your P.O.V

Mark and I finally came back home from our little fancy date. He has been spoiling me all this week and I am wondering as to why. He never spoil me this much. Ever.

Once we got inside, he quickly pushed me up against the nearest wall, a yelp coming out from me. 'This might be what he was wanting. .' I thought to myself.

Mark began to place love bites on my neck which made me tilt my head to the side so he could have more access; he then pushed his lower half against mine. — Soon, he pulled away before tugging at my black and red dress. I started to chew on my bottom lip as I slowly pulled it off just to tease him. "Goddammit, if you don't hurry, I will rip it off of you," he growled. I quickly nodded before taking it off quickly, a long with my underwear and bra, he started to pull off his own clothing.

Once we were both exposed to each other, he picked me up and pushed me back against the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. That's when he started to tease my entrance, "ready, princess?" He cooed out to me as I nodded quickly, wiggling my hips.

Mark pushed his member into my needy, wet core, my back arching as a slightly loud moan came out from me. His trust were now rough, 'he didn't even give me time!' I thought to myself. — I closed my eyes shut, digging my nails into his back as I continued my loud moans.

Soon, I felt my stomach tighten up and his thrust were becoming sloppy, "I-I'm close!" I moaned out. "Me t-too, princess!" I then released onto Mark's member as he then pulled out and released onto my lower abdomen and his as well. Pants were the only thing that could be heard as he slowly let go of me. He kissed my head and we went off to go to bed.