Dom/Sub

|| this chapter is gonna be based around dd/lg so if you do not like that, just don't read it. enjoy. :')

Your P.O.V

I skip around happily around the house to daddy's recording room. I got new lingerie today when I was out of little space and Mark was, of course, recording when I went. — Once I arrived at the door, I slowly opened it and peaked in my head before I spoke. "D-Daddy? I got new l-lingerie when I was gone, y-you wanna see i-it?" I stuttered out as a dark shade of red coveres my cheeks.

Mark glanced over at me, a slight smirk appeared on his face as he turned his seat towards me, "sure thing, princess." Stepping into the room, I put my hands behind my back as I swayed. "I-I b-bought it just f-for you!" I squeaked out to him before chewing down onto my bottom lip.

He motioned me to sit in his lap, which I did, and then he pulled me into a passionate kiss.

Time skip

Both of our clothing was off and he had me bent over his desk, teasing my wet folds before pushing in his thick member into my needy entrance. I gasped as my back arched. He gripped my waist and started to pound into me while loud squeaks and moans started to escape from my mouth.

"Daddy! R-Right there!" I moaned out loudly to him, he found the perfect and so he hit it roughly. — My stomach began to tighten up as my orgasm started to build up. My walls tightened around him while his thrusts became sloppy. "Release on the count of three, princess," he grunted out to me. Once he said three, I released onto his pulsing member while he released into me.

Slowly pulling out, my legs were shaking, I was holding onto the desk to keep me up. He chuckled, pulling his pants up he sat down and pulled me into his lap. I held onto him and soon fell asleep into his lap.

|| sorry if this is shit and i apologize for not updating as much.