Clothing Getting Taken

Your P.O.V

Mark, Tyler, Ethan, Amy, and Kathryn were all over at mine and Mark's place to get ready for another one of Mark's ridiculous challenges.

And for me, I was showering, just another one of those relaxing days I guess you can say. While showering, I heard the door open but didn't bother looking to see who it was because it could be one of the boys.

Once it was my time to get out, I stepped onto the soft bathroom right and sighed in relief before looking around for my towel. "Not there. . . Or my clothes. ." I whispered to myself as I groaned, "goddammit. ."

I dried my feet onto the rug before quickly stepping out, I scurried off, hoping I could get to the bedroom before someone saw me but I was obviously wrong. I made a hard impact on someone, knocking me onto my ass as I groaned. — Glancing up to see who it was, it was Mark, having a slight smirk on his face a he looked me up and down.

My cheeks were now a dark red as I quickly stood up, covering myself the best I could. "Stop looking at me like that, ya perv," I hissed out to him. He chuckled softly as I went passed him, feeling a hard slap going across my ass. "I hope to see you later like that, princess." He cooed out to me as he went downstairs to his friends while for me, I was still a blushing mess as I went to go put on some clothing.

He wasn't wrong that night. .

|| I feel like this was shut writing. I am sorry.