After A Long Day

Your P.O.V

Mark has been in his recording for almost five hours straight, yelling and screaming nonstop. I believe he's live streaming due to the fact he will always talk back and answer questions. 

Soon, Mark finally came out of the recording room, sighing while running his hands through his blue coloured hair. "(Y/n)!" He yelled down the hallways, I quickly got up from the couch and popped my head around the corner as a smile tugged at the corner of my lips. "Well, look who finally decided to come out from the room. You sounded like you were having a tough time," I teased as he rolled his eyes. He walked up to me before pulling me into a heated kiss, running his hands down to my ass, squeezing it. I let out a soft gasp and Mark took that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, exploring every part of it.

After our heated make out session, Mark pulled away, picking me up bridal style and then brought me into our shared room. He then plopped me down onto the bed and just smirked at me, "pull off your clothes, princess." And so I did, he did the same as well.

After that, everything got down and dirty. It was such a wonderful night, and at the end, Mark cuddled me and soon fell asleep.

|| I am sorry for not going into the detail, just felt bad for not updating so quickly, but I hope you guys enjoy. ;)