Fingering

You P.O.V

Mark pushed me down onto the bed, our lips were still connected together; the kiss had went from being passionate to rough in the matter of seconds. Breaking from the kiss, I got as much air as I could while Mark was pulling off his shirt. Once I finally got enough air, I started to pull of my own clothes along with him, a soft hum was now coming from my lips.

We were both completely naked; Mark was looking down at me hungrily, his eyes were completely covered in lust. His hands were placed onto my sides before he slowly moved them down to the inner of my thighs as I shuddered at his touches. I bit down onto my lip, his fingers now running through my wet folds. Letting out a small but needy whimper, I moved my hips slowly. "Please, Mark. ." I whimpered out to him. He chuckled softly. He continued this action until he slipped his fingers into me, thrusting them slowly a few times before adding another.

I let out a gasp, soon, moans escaped from my lips. I reached down to grip onto his arm and that's when the thrust of his fingers started to become quicker. My back arched as my walls tightened around his fingers, "I-I'm getting close," I moaned out to him. Mark quickly pulled out his fingers, a smirking being painted across his face. "You are not releasing just yes, princess. . I'm not finished with you yet."

|| i feel like this is shitty, but yet, i kinda forced myself to write something. whoops.

school starts tomorrow and oh boy am im not ready, so updates will become a bit more slower. my apologies. and on the side of that, i am working on a new book that wont be published for awhile. uwu