Masturbation

Your P.O.V

Finally, I had a bit of time to myself while Mark was off at the store.

Right when he left out of the front door, I quickly ran up to our shared bedroom then takingg off every single piece of clothing off of my body before crawling onto the bed. I laid there as Mark started to go through my mind, just imagining his touches made my lower region completely wet.

I bit down on my lower lip as I ran my hand down to my erect clit, slowly rubbing it into a circular motion while Mark's name would come out from me. - Closing my eyes, I slowly rolled my hips while my back arched.

Mark's P.O.V

I finally got enough things to stock up the refrigerator with food; once I arrived home and got everything inside, I looked around for (y/n) and right when I found her, I stood out the door with a smirk on my face.

Then, I pulled off my jacket before crawling on the bed.

Your P.O.V

Once I felt the bed dip, I quickly covered myself up and saw that it was Mark, my face was completely red from embarrassment. "I-I. . I wasn't expecting you to b-be home for a bit longer. ." I muttered out. He just chuckled before getting on top of me and pulled me into a heated kiss. .

|| You know what happens for the rest of that night. Whoops. — Hope you guys enjoy it. :')