And there goes Camila's fun.

She glowered at Dinah who simply shrugged her off nonchalantly and went up the stairs. Laura on the other hand also glowered . . . Not at Dinah but at her.

"You said you don't have a bathroom," Laura accused.

"That's not what I said," she scoffed.

Laura narrowed her eyes at her and Camila can't decide whether to feel slightly elated at succeeding in riling up the girl or feel slightly concerned at the fact that she's on the receiving end of that chilling deadly look from the prettiest green eyes she's ever seen.

"You really don't like me here, do you?" The girl huffed. Before Camila can retort, Laura continued, "Don't worry oh miss grumpy panda-fish guillotine expert, I won't be staying that long. As soon as Simon and I, or Simona rather, finish settling some business back home, you won't be dealing with my presence around you anymore,"

Laura the guest turned abruptly, stomping towards the stairs. Most likely to the bathroom up there. Not giving her a chance to retort. Camila was still in the middle of processing the girl's words when she realized Dinah was probably using the bathroom upstairs already.

"Use the bathroom in the back!! Dinah's already up there!" She called out in alarm.

"My stuff is in Dinah's room! Besides, I might want to join her in the bathroom, you have a problem with that too?!"

Camila clenched her jaw at the girl's reply.

She did not expect that. And yes, she does have a problem with that too, although she doesn't quite know what exactly is her problem with that, but she wouldn't outright say it. She'd be dead first before she admits to anything.

While her blood's simmering in her veins at the thought of Dinah and Laura sharing a bathroom doing who knows what, the girl has already disappeared from her sight.

Camila was left alone in the living room not quite knowing what exactly to do with herself.

* * *

"Okay! First things first,"

Camila started as they all gathered in the kitchen after they all finished tidying up the tavern, disposing off dead bodies and then cleaning themselves afterwards.

"Laura the guest has decided to stay with us for a while after finding out that Simona is in fact the Simon she was looking for. What a coincidence is that? Anyway, we trust you Simona that this Arcadian isn't some snake Dinah conveniently picked from the mainland,"

"Excuse me?!" Laura reacted immediately at her remark. Dinah remained silent, deep in her own thoughts.

Simona was quick to calm her down, knowing full well that Camila has the tendency to be tactless with her words, "She's just messing with you,"

Laura simply huffed, crossing her arms across her chest and glared at Camila.

"Now, Laura's stay wouldn't stop us from our mission. We will go as planned and we will go tonight,"

"But I don't even know what the plan is," Laura piped in, earning her a dark look from Camila.

"You're not supposed to because you're not part of it. But since you're staying . . ." Camila eyed Simona and each of her fellow bandits for a moment, and they all gave a confirmatory nod, all in agreement in letting Laura know of their plans. "Might as well cue you in with what we're about to do,"

Camila explained to her that all of them are leaving the island for the time being. They are going to ride griffins and head off to some far off coastal village in the east to drop off some stuff in some desolate area populated by the poor. Dinah, Normani and Ally will simultaneously distribute packs of food, pieces of clothing, and small pouches of gold and silver coins while Camila will do some reconnaissance in the surrounding area. Laura is asked to stay with Simona to look after their griffins and other personal effects necessary for their travels.