✡ chapter 3

Somehow it felt good to be back at Bobby's. It felt liket as if it was here she belonged, even if she loved Starling City.

The days went by and they had not seen the brothers for several days. Even if Bobby didn't believe it, Felicity could see how he was getting more and more worried every day when not Dean and Sam appeared. What they did, she had no idea and every time she asked Bobby, he only shrugged his shoulders.

That night she couldn't sleep, Bobby's concerns had made her uneasy. Why was he so worried about the brothers? And where were they?

Felicity got up from the bed and turned on the light. She went up to the big bookcase - that stood in the room, near the wind. She had not yet checked out the books in the bookcase and she was really curious of what kind of books Bobby had there.

She ran her fingers at the dusty books in hopes of finding any book that could capture her interest. She stopped when her finger touched a big red book. She pulled it out from the bookshelf and blew away all the dust. She stroked lightly with her hand over the text on the front which was written in gold. "Folklore" it said. She immediately became curious.

With a carefully hand she opened the book and ended up on a page about something called "Wendigo". She began to read.

"A Wendigo, also known as Windigo, weendigo, windago, windiga, witiko, wihtikow, and Numerous other variants Including Manaha, said demonic half-beast creature Appearing in the Legends of the Algonquian peoples along the Atlantic Coast and Great Lakes Region of bothering the United States and Canada. The creature or spirit Could either possessor characteristics of a human or a monster That had Physically transformed from a person "

Felicity left side of the "Wendigo" and open up another. "Shtriga" was written in large letters, and she then read the smaller text below the title.

"A vampiric witch in traditional Albanian folklore That sucks the blood of infants at night while They sleep, and then turns into a flying insect (traditionally a moth, fly or bee). Only the shtriga herself Could Cure Those She had Drained. The shtriga ice thwart pictured as a woman with a hateful stare (sometimes wearing a cape) and a horribly disfigured face. "

She closed the book while she shuddered. What a scary book. She put the book back on the shelf and then proceeded to check if she could found a good book, but none of the books was something for her. Most were various tales about various supernatural things such as shapeshifters, djinns, hellhounds and demons. What kind of book was this? Most of them were similar tales that her mother had told her when she was little. But why did Bobby had an entire bookshelf of them?

She layed down on the bed again with a deep sigh, turned out the light and closed her eyes. That night she dreamed of shapeshifters who chased her, it showned itself as Oliver, Dean and Bobby. They chased her in a dark forest. She ran and ran, hoping to leave the forest, but it never ended. She tried to scream, but no sound leavde her mouth.

Felicity sat up in bed while the sweat ran down her forehead. She was breathing heavily as she tried to recover from the nightmare. She dragged a hand through her hair and got up from the bed. The sun was shining through the window and showed the dust that danced in the air.

She could hear voices from the floor below her and she thought she heard Dean and Sam's voices. She left the room and slipped out into the hall to try to hear them better.

"There was nothing we could do." She could hear Sam's upset voice from below the kitchen.
"They saved our lives. Without them, we had also been dead." Said Dean and even he sounded upset. Felicity could hear Bobby let out a deep sigh.

She sneaked cautiously down the stairs, not to be heard. They became quiet and Felicity stopped.
"What shall we say to Felicity?" she could heard Sam say then. She froze. What had happened? She continued to sneak down the stairs and soon she was on the first floor. Not far from the kitchen. Her hart started pounding faster. Had someting happen to her mother and sister?
"I do not know." Said Bobby with a worried voice. "We can't tell her what we were doing. She will never believe us." Again Bobby sigh. "And I don't want to drag her into this world."

"But this is all about Ellen and Jo." Said Sam, and she heard how he got up from the chair. "We can not keep it a secret for her. Not this"
"And she is already in this world Bobby." Said Dean.
What kind of world? She couldn't understad what they were saying.

Felicity gave up her place in the hall and went out to the kitchen where the others were sitting. They all looked at her with worried eyes when she entered the room. She couldn't miss the tears in Dean's eyes.

"What happened?" She looked questioningly at the brothers while she straightened her glasses. "Has something happened to Mom and Jo?" None of the men said nothing and Bobby had not met her gaze since she entered the room, but she could see that he was sad. Her stomach knot when she saw Bobby's sad face. The tears burned her eyes even if she didn't know why.

****

I guess you guys already know what has happened to Ellen and Jo. :/ 
That episode always makes me cry! 

// Evelina - Ballroomdancing