✡ chapter 2

Half an hour later they sat all full and satisfied in Bobby's kitchen and they had barely said a word during the entire meal. The only one who had opened her mouth was Felicity and she had only said "Thanks for the food."

"Okay, so do you plan to sit quietly here the rest of the day?" Felicity had now had enough. She was, after all, not the kind that sat quietly.. "This is getting a bit awkward. Here I come all the way from Starling City to visit my father, who I just found out that I had. And you guys just sit quietly. You must have a thousand questions to me. What I working with, how I feel. " She paused to take the breath. "However, I have a thousand questions for you. So how is it that my mother never told me about you. Why did you went sperate ways and why did you contact me now after all this years? Mom said you always knew about me, but you didn't want anything to do with us. " She straightened her glasses without letting her gaze from Bobby. He nodded.

"It's true that I have lots of questions for you, but the questions about why I have not made contact with you before, you can take with your mother." He paused. "Okay, I lied before. I've known about you since you were born and it was your mother who didn't want me to know you."
Felicity looked at her father. So it was her mother who had lied to her.
"So, Felicity what do you do?" The man who had introduced himself as Sam continued where Bobby had closed. Felicity lit up like the sun.

"Well, I'm working right now for the Vigilante ...." She stopped quickly when she realized what she had just said. "I mean, I work as an IT technician at a company called The Vigilante." She gave a nervous laugh before she drank the last of the strong coffee.

"The Vigilante huh? What kind of a business is that?" The man who introduced himself as Dean and Sam's older brother - leaned back in his chair and looked at Felicity while he waited for her response.
"It's a ..." A man with a trench coat stepped into the room and interrupted her.
"Dean, Sam." Said the man with a deep voice. He had dark short hair and clear blue eyes. "We have a little problem." He paused, and his eyes fixed at Felicity.
Dean and Sam nodded and left the room with the man with the trench coat.

"Who was that?" Felicity looked at Bobby as she straightened her glasses.
"Well, that was Castiel. The boys' friend, he's a little ...." Bobby paused and drank a bit of his coffee. "Special." Felicity nodded and soon the brothers had left the house with Castiel.

****

The rest of the day, they brought back all the years that they had missed. Bobby showed her around the house and showed her the scrapyard. He told her about how he and her mother had met and why they broke up. They had been in love with each other, even if they went on each other's nerves. Eventually, they decided to go their separate ways.

Bobby had also shown her the room that she would sleep in the days she was there. A small room with dark red walls and a brown worn wooden floor. The room had a small window overlooking the scrapyard. In the room there was a small single bed and a bookcase full of books. He also told her why he was sitting in a wheelchair, car accident, he said.

****

Felicity could not believe it was true. Here she was now, in the little bed upstairs, in her father's house. She had never thought she would see him, everything felt so unreal, but it was still something strange. Sam and Dean had come back later in the evening, Sam with a pork lip and Dean with an injured leg.

The man from earlier, named Castiel, had not followed them back. What she thought was strange was how Bobby, Dean and Sam whispered and gave each other strange looks when they thought she did'mt saw or here them.

Days passed and soon she had been at Bobby's for over a week. Dean and Sam had left them and not been seen for several days. Wherever they were, she had no idea. Bobby had said it was something with their family business. Felicity had realized that he wasn't gonna answer all her questions about the brothers, so she had stoped asking.

Oliver had called a number of times and asked when she would come home again, when he and the others was missing her skills.

****

After nearly two weeks, she had decided to go home to Starling City again and return back to Bobby later. And it was not before she again sat down in the basement at Verdant as she realized how much she had missed it.

When Oliver stepped into their secret base, he's face lit up like the sun and Felicity became so warm inside of his smile. She had really missed him.
"Welcome back." Said Oliver and embraced her in a warm hug.
"Thank you." she whispered while she breathed in his scent. She had really missed him.
"We've missed you." He looked into her eyes and for a few seconds, Felicity thought he would kiss her.
"Welcome back Felicity." Digg pulled them back to reality and Felicity left Oliver's secure embrace.
"Thank you, but I will not stay long. Im going back next week again.

Oliver and Digg looked questioningly at each other before they watched Felicity.
"I hope you don't forget about your life here in Starling City" said Oliver.
Felicity shook her head.
"Of course not. It's just, that I want to get to know him now when i finally find him. "
"So, tell me now. How have you been." Digg looked at her and sat down on a chair. Felicity smiled and then began to tell me everything. About the brothers, her father and about the mysterious man named Castiel, she even told them about the mysterious calls that the brothers and Bobby had together.

Nothing special happened during the day. it had been less crimes in Starling City since they had defeated Deathstroke. What they all thought was good. Now they could focus on the small criminal things, such as robberies, fights and so on.

The next day, Oliver drove her to the airport and when he said goodbye to her, she could not escape the feeling that she would not see him for a long time. It was an uncomfortable feeling that she quickly shrugged off.

****

What do you think the brothers are up to?

Don't forget to comment and like. :D

// Evelina - Ballroomdancing